Week 3 what we learned thread...

I wonder what all of those Philly fans were doing in Arizona wearing cards & niners jerseys?! :)

they were too busy fighting each other

shockingly in their Riley Cooper or 69 jerseys

<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/tOHBEUL0co/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/tOIqOXh-Fw/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

It's a shame that the 49er fans want to look as embarrassing as the team looks, in the second half. Boldin can complain about the refs all he wants. The NFL won't say that the refs made a mistake on his flag. He's got to learn to keep his composure or teams will keep trying to get him to react.

That dude in the second video wearing the Riley Cooper jersey is like 60 years old throwing blows wtf

not to be a dick but it is usually grown people in jerseys in these fights haha

and was that Philly on Philly?

Can imagine the Pats cut Wilfork next year and maybe Brady, although they might wait one more year..

maybe wilfork but not Brady.... besides being the goldenboy, he has a very team friendly cap number... however lets say a team like the raiders or arizona etc,,, would pay a good ransom of picks i think the pats would need to look real hard at it.....(think joe montana)

btw - they are about 11 million under the cap right now.....

jets can run the ball but they refuse to do so and instead stick to geno's passing game which is dog shit!

chicago can't defend the run... at all!!!

30+ rush attempts through the 1st two games for the Jets, 26 tonight at home vs the worst rush defense in the league. Great coaching Rex, stick to sucking toes and pimping your wife.

NFL struggles to make sense anymore and don't get me started on the officiating.

Simply put, fading the forum consensus was golden tonight.

I think Geno needs to take a back seat to Vick and pick up a clipboard. I'm not saying Vick is an all star but Vick is better IMO. And when the jets get eliminated from the playoffs, then let Geno back in.

In his short career, a Geno already has 6 pick 6's. That's some Matt Schaub shit.

30+ rush attempts through the 1st two games for the Jets, 26 tonight at home vs the worst rush defense in the league. Great coaching Rex, stick to sucking toes and pimping your wife.

NFL struggles to make sense anymore and don't get me started on the officiating.

Simply put, fading the forum consensus was golden tonight.

Agree on all fronts

Geno sucks, but FFS the play calling is some of the worst I have seen on an NFL in quite sometime......Talking Carl Smith bad

I'm not ready to trade Brady just yet...Any qb that had as little time as he did would have underperformed on Sunday...The offensive line was a total sieve for the entire game and Brady "never" had any time to throw...their defense was ok but not great...in their current form I will fade them against any decent team with a notable pass rush....all that said I suspect Belichick will have a protection scheme this week that will give pretty boy a couple more seconds

I'm not ready to trade Brady just yet...Any qb that had as little time as he did would have underperformed on Sunday...The offensive line was a total sieve for the entire game and Brady "never" had any time to throw...their defense was ok but not great...in their current form I will fade them against any decent team with a notable pass rush....all that said I suspect Belichick will have a protection scheme this week that will give pretty boy a couple more seconds

exactly- go back to week 2 , they had an extra lineman most of the game...

Back