Week 3 out west

Mugg

Dawg Fan
Fresno -3.5...........Huskies can hang for awhile butare just too thin on D

ASU -9.5 ............CU is bad......ASU's issues should be behind them......too much fire power for the Buffs. Sure looks like a sucker play

Nevada -2.............this may be a close game but I like N-R in their home opener

Oregon -4.5
.............two good rushing attacks & two pretty good D's.......give Oregon the edge at qb for the cover

Navy +2 & +135 ML..........dick got hard & I played this before I thought a lot about it. Trees blow, but could present problems with their big receivers

WSU -13.5..................not sure I like this play anymore but if wazzu has any balls or any pride they'll nut up enough for a cover

GL tomorrow fellas............

I'm on ASU, Nevada and Navy with you! I really like the Navy play as one of the best plays of the week!
stpatrick4.gif

I'm on Wazzou as well, don't really know why, but I think baylor gets rolled tomorrow.

Thanks gentlemen............I'm adding an under-the-radar play. Gonna take TAM -16 1st hf & -27.5. I expected Army to be an improved team this year........they are better than they were 2 years ago but are still nowhere near in the class of the big fellas. This is a national TV game & Franchione needs every great showing he can muster. Not sure he'll rub it in if he gets the chance but I like the Aggies chances for both covers.

Texsn95.......you in that area?

never mind.....just saw you're in Hous. I have some ex-inlaws in Bryan

GL Mugg - like your card, with you on ASU, Navy and Nevada and likely to play Fresno as well.

Thanks & GL today..............was supposed to play golf this a.m...............never been so happy to wake up to pouring rain.:smiley_acbe:

Back