2006 record

OVERALL 16-12-1

Season Win Totals

Chicago Bears OVER 9 wins (2-0)

Philadelphia OVER 8.5 wins (1-1)

San Francisco OVER 5 WINS (1-1)

ATL OVER 8 wins (2-0)

Buffalo UNDER 6.5 WINS (1-1)

CINCI TO WIN AFC NORTH + 250 (2-0 2 way tie for first Pitt pending)

What is up everyone? I hope everyone had a great week 2. Well week 2 was a pretty frustrating one for me. Yes, I did go 8-5 but 2 OT games cost me a 10-3 day. I have Pitt still pending on MNF....On to week 3....I am tired but I will throw out a few games I see right away. No time for writeups now BUT I will be back throughout the week with some...Constructive criticism or comments are wanted and welcomed! I lock each of these games in and then if I decide I do not like them by game time I either try to middle or I just push on the opposite side. I know some people disagree with it BUT I go through a local for the most part and jucie does not hurt me:

Indy Jacksonville UNDER 47

GB/DET OVER 38

Arizona - 4(hook)

Philly/SF OVER 41.5

ATL -2.5 on the hook

SEA/NYG UNDER 45

Chicago - 2.5 on the hook

Like I said, I will be back with writeups later.....BOL to all :cheers:

Just barely getting into the coming week, btu at first glance it looks pretty good.
Definitely agree JAX/INDY will be a fight...and go under. Especially w/ JAX not having to respect Indy's running game nearly as much.
Also, really like both overs.

THanks Yanks..BOL to you this weekend

ATL is the play IMO. The emotions should be amazing and everything should be great to watch. NO players should be fired up because the crowd will be. But the bottom line is that they have to play a football game still. Some times this energy might work against a team (early mistakes....or use all energy early in the game). How will NO respond the first time they face adversity this season? I love how everyone is up in awes about this team. Guys they beat the shit stains and the Packers! And struggled to win in both of them. ATL should dominate every facet of this game. They are more talented at almost every position IMO. They have a great defense(even with injuries) and should get up in the Saint ass early and often!

GB DET OVER 38

Well the Bears ( out of all teams) showed the NFL that the Lions defense is still shitty and not the defense people thought they saw in week one. Both teams are 0-2 and should look to air the ball out. Lions have play-makers that can score on big gains. Favre is still QBing for the Pack so they should be able to score. You gotta love this guy if you are betting overs. He either gives you a pick 6 late in the game or can still throw for 300+

SEA/ NYG UNDER 45

I expect the public to hit this over pretty hard. Truth be told, you have 2 good defenses and 2 offenses that have some questions. Also, you have 2 top RBs in the league that both teams should look to use. I look for both teams to try to feel their way into the game by getting their run game established. The team that does this should win the game. I see this being a 17-14 type game.

Zona - 4

Wait did you hear that? Oh that thud was everyone jumping back off the STL bandwagon. This team seemed to of played good in week 1, beating the Broncos. Last week they got brought back to reality by the Niners. I think Zona will put up plenty of points on this Rams defense. STL has not proven capable of responding on the offensive side of the ball with TDs...

INDY/Jacksonviller UNDER 47

Well guys I am still a Jaguar hater so dont get too excited. Their offense is very weak and should not be able to do much against Indy. With that being said they are a very very good defense. They absolutely blew up Pitts line on about every play. The funny thing is that they are stronger in the secondary IMO. Indy's run game is not as fierce, if you will, this year. If Jacksonville can get pressure on Manning they can shut down this powerful offense. Indy has a fast defense with some big hitters in the secondary. They should have a good time breaking in this young WR core.

Chicago - 2.5

Well call it what you want, I will fade Minnesota until I get my money back for week 1 and 2 lol. In reality the Bears are a good team and will send all different packages at Minnesota. I think the Bears defense should cause some confusion to this Vikings team. Yes, Minnesota has 2 impressive wins on paper, BUT both WASH and CAR are in worlds of trouble. Also, Carolina should have won last week but made too many mistakes. Minnesota has had a few drops in their first 2 games. I look for these drops to escalate against this scary Bears defense. Do the Bears have an offense now? I am not totally positive but Grossman has looked great and Berrian's speed on the turf could be problems for Minnesota. Also, the running game should get on track this week ( pretty non-existent in weeks 1 and 2)

Agree 100% with you on Atlanta, and have already locked that one in. I'd be with you on Chicago too, but my book's giving me a -3 at -120 (-145 with the hook) and I'm hoping that gets reduced soon. If not, I'll suck it up and pay the juice.

On the other side in MInny YS, like the rest and lean that way on all of the rest:cheers:

GL this week:cheers:

Thanks Santa and Dice:cheers:

Why do you like Minny Santa? I think Chicago dominates this game...

Dice luckily for me my local( like most) gives all hooks at 120 and everything else at 110

adding Cinci + 2

Niether team really has not show any type of consistancy on offense this year. I think Pitt's offense has been exposed and they will continually struggle without a north and south runner. Yes Parker has the rare ability to take it to the house.... BUT he can also get stuffed at the line or lose yards. With Pitt they need to be put in 3 and short situations. Without the power back they cannot get into that type of situation. With that said, Cower has continually preached that they will still continually pound the ball....Big Ben has never been in a situation where he has to throw the ball 30 times a game! Pitts defense has been strong in their first two games. Yes, they have played 2 weak looking offenses but they have some ball hawks! As far as the Nati- They have looked very good when they go with the new huddle Indy type defense. With many nagging injuries on Pitts defense I expect them to look to do this more and more this week. Therefore Pitt will not be able to get subs in. Cinci has also shown that they still have a very risk reward defense- they take chances and cause turnovers. They have enough speed to target on Pitts key guys....Also with Pitt, they have struggled without a true number 2...Randal El helped last year without Burress and now who do they have? Hieth Miller is a year away from being a true impact IMO.... For the total I would almost look at the under before the over....just one mans opinion...BOL

absc- I cant believe that play slipped thru my hands with my first look! Someone asked me what I thought about the total so I was doing a writeup on it and noticed I loved Cinci in this game.....Maybe this line was not up when I originally looked.,....hmmm

RSMS9999 said:
damn, you are getting great lines.

They are available to everyone....You just have to bet them early!

As you can see, I bet those games last Sunday night:cheers:

Official Plays:

Zona - 4

Chicago - 2.5

Cinci + 2

Washington -3.5 (hook)

Cleveland + 7.5 (hook)

SEA - 3 (hook)

ATL - 2.5 (hook)

GB +12 INDY - 1

Indy/Jacksonville UNDER 47

Philly/SF OVER 41.5

GB/DET OVER 38

Browns/Raven UNDER 33.5

Washington/Houston OVER 37.5

CAR/TB OVER 33.5

DENVER/ NE OVER 38.5

Thanks all :shake:

Zona - 4 Pending

Chicago - 2.5 WIN

Cinci + 2 WIN

Washington -3.5 (hook) WIN

Cleveland + 7.5 (hook) Pending

SEA - 3 (hook) Pending

ATL - 2.5 (hook) Pending

GB +12 INDY - 1 WIN

Indy/Jacksonville UNDER 47 WIN

Philly/SF OVER 41.5 Pending

GB/DET OVER 38 WIN

Browns/Raven UNDER 33.5 Pending

Washington/Houston OVER 37.5 WIN

CAR/TB OVER 33.5 WIN

DENVER/ NE OVER 38.5 Pending

8-0 on the 1:00 games......:cheers:

nice hit man....got a little lucky on the chi town game (and i would argue even on the cinci game)...cant argue, however, on your constant success over the years...good luck later this afternoon/evening!!

Thanks KK...I will take them whatever way I can...Have been on both sides of "luck"

Zona - 4 LOSS

Chicago - 2.5 WIN

Cinci + 2 WIN

Washington -3.5 (hook) WIN

Cleveland + 7.5 (hook) WIN

SEA - 3 (hook) WIN

ATL - 2.5 (hook) Pending

GB +12 INDY - 1 WIN

Indy/Jacksonville UNDER 47 WIN

Philly/SF OVER 41.5 WIN

GB/DET OVER 38 WIN

Browns/Raven UNDER 33.5 WIN

Washington/Houston OVER 37.5 WIN

CAR/TB OVER 33.5 WIN

DENVER/ NE OVER 38.5 Pending

12-1 on the day with tonight and tomorrow pending

Adding 2 more plays to ATL - 2.5 (also played it last sunday, as posted)

ATL/NO OVER 44.5
ATL + 2 OVER 38

Back