Week 3 NFL Discussion

^^^ If any two players on the Vikes are the difference makers in winning or losing against Buffalo then they have serious issues the rest of the season. As for the spread I wouldn't lay 17 with them versus St Mary's School For The Blind.

Type of comparison you just made: even college kids aren‘t so affected by traveling to a hostile venue. They signal, they‘re used to big crowds, they‘ve been doubted all their lives...bettors overrate home field and oddsies know that

college kids definitely are affected, they are 18 and have never seen that size of stadiums before in their lives while many NFL players were in front of 110k at DKR compared to 75k at Arrowhead

i'm starting to think you're just a full-time troll, not in a mean way but you just can't possibly think all of what you write. Is it satire?

Thinking Jags under. Only if Fournette plays. Should be very physical rivalry game that stays on the ground. Both secondaries very strong (Titans retooled) and both have key injuries among pass catchers. With few points comes a good chance of Tits hanging in single digits.

Can anyone please tell me why at the end of week 3 the Jets & Lions will have both played two prime time games already? WTF did either team do last year to warrant this?

Can anyone please tell me why at the end of week 3 the Jets & Lions will have both played two prime time games already? WTF did either team do last year to warrant this?

Didn‘t they meet in the super bowl? Plus Jets returning MVP Vinny Testaverde and Lions got the MVP runner up Jon Kitna

Without Shady the Bills have really no offensive talent. It would be a miracle for them to cover vs anyone. Even the crappy Vikings.

Pretty interesting when injury reports call Sherman and Berry with heels. I tore mine. These dudes are never going to be same, let alinecsherman this season

I saw you write that earlier, I have not watched him, just shooting from the hip, cause that injury crushed me mentally for a minute. Even when they tie it back and reinforce, you always feel that point. It doesn't hurt, it hurts before you tear, cause your body is telling you you better watch out. I love the dude, berry, Peter's it sucks man

hows the weather there? anyone know? i heard it was supposed to be bad rain but everything i search for looks not too bad. If it's bad weather, I'm thinking that hinder's Tampa Bay's "great" passing attack right?

Back