***Week 3 Lex***

Under lean but I’m not getting too involved tonight.

Give me the better team at home who have been getting owned in this series to win convincingly. Breece is the only prop I’m involved in though I could see a big Wilson game.

I think this gets ugly for brissett but if he marches and scores early it’ll be a game. I just don’t think the Pats get up for this one after blowing it last week.

Faded jets week 1, backed them lw and felt lucky to cover. Let’s see how tonight goes. My concern about the breece prop is that he catches more passes but I think he can break a 35+ yarder at any point and I’m not going to overthink it

I felt super lucky to win with jets and titans team total under 17.5 last week! If Levis wasn’t so terrible titans win that game. I just can’t buy pats won’t get up for this, think this game usually means something to both teams. I just couldn’t lay it, feels like a 20-16 ugly ass rock fight to me. Only way I took pats and the points was part that risk free play, I’m not real confident, I just couldn’t bring myself to lay points with the team I watched last week and think this pats coaching staff might turn out to be pretty good and they play above their heads all year.

Gl tonight

ugh nailed the side but Breece didn't get there. Of course the under hits too.

Patriots are going to get clobbered next week vs SF line can't be set high enough.

ugh nailed the side but Breece didn't get there. Of course the under hits too.

Patriots are going to get clobbered next week vs SF line can't be set high enough.

I hit my props and total but was flat wrong bout the side, lol, go figure. I got super lucky they let Gibson run a few times in garbage time at end!

Jets sure gave Allen a lot of run, I wonder if that more cause the short week or something that might start being a thing? Him and hall make for a very good 1-2 punch but he could certainly be a problem eating into some of Hall stats???

Back