Falcons/Lions o50.5-109

Titans-2.5

Chargers+3.5-113

Redskins+3-108

4 units each

ML Parlay+235

Dolphins/Panthers/Eagles/Packers

3 units

Lean Rams tonight too as well as many of your picks.

Like the unpopular picks with chargers and checkout AZ too. Both win SU IMO from a matchup standpoint. And home dogs.

BOL

Bills thoughts

Passed on the Bills ats last week in favor of the over....lol. Game really shouldn't have been as close as it was Cam missed an easy McCaffery td and it was clear the Bills weren't getting into the endzone. Bills offense managed 2 rushing first downs the whole game and had the ball just 21 minutes. 50 of Tyrods 125 passing yards came on the last drive of the game, when they looked like they actually were going to try and win. Offense was beyond putrid, defense played great. I think we may see quite a bit of that this season from the Bills. The secondary was on the ropes early but pulled it together. Poyer is a thumper and quickly becoming one of my favorite Bills. Humber lead the team in tackles and continues to show promise. As I said in week one Hughes will be the standout on the dline. Dareus is a pussy and won't play this week, so that thins out the rotating dline. To me this is huge- if the Bills can't hold on to the ball offensively, they will get worn down 2ndh by a team like Denver. So far nobody had established a run game vs Buffalo, but I think that may be a big part of the Broncos gameplan. Simian otr vs a good d, they are going to want to limit mistakes. He still had 2 turnovers last week, something Buffalo needs to generate if they want to have a shot to win. Tre Whire has been great at corner but this matchup could present trouble for Buffalo. They are going to have to do a great job of keeping Den in long 3rd downs so they can rush the passer.

Offensively don't expect Shady to be completely bottled up 2 weeks in a row. Expect the Bills passing game to struggle throughout the season. Cordy Glenn out is huge in this one, he is our best olineman and now a rookie will get the start in Dawkins. Scary when you think about Von Miller coming in on blitzes. Jordan Mills is still a liability. I would expect quick passes, heavy contributions from Clay but once again have a hard time seeing Buffalo get anything done in the vertical passing game. Fans are already calling for the OC's head but when you don't have a legit passing threat you must have a great run game. Regardless they need to open up the playbook and take more shots.

This line has a lot of people shaking their heads but you can't give any more points to a home team playing great defense. Historically this is a game that the Bills play tough and get the win, but I don't see a su win for them tomorrow. If they do win it's because they forced 2 turnovers, ran the ball well,and made some downfield plays all while staying turnover free. That's a lot to ask. Total opened way higher than I thought it should and has since made it's way to 38.5. It's going to be a scorcher- not sure if that favors anyone but in a spot where the dline is thin I have to give the advantage to the ground game. There is no reason to like the over this week, but something is telling me it sails. Still thinking about this one.....

Cowboys offense put the D in tough spots lw, and it's clear to me the Dallas offense is struggling. In games where Dez likely isn't going to dominate a corner (Peterson won't let it happen) the offense relies too heavily on Elliott. After Beasley I really don't see anyone else stepping up, so it comes down to how productive Zeke is. From a situational standpoint I think the Cardinals have an edge, first home game and all off two closely played games. I would argue that even without Djohnson they have an offense on par with Dallas at the moment. 3 talented wr who can make you pay though Palmer has been erratic- Dallas with only 3 offensive tds so far along with Clev, Chi, Buff, and the Jets. Zeke is the only thing keeping me off a home dog wager. Tough to go against a great back off a terrible game where he was heavily criticized. Lean under for reasons stated and the likelihood of less turnovers from Dallas this week.

I cannot endorse a wager on the Bills +3... I think the defense is due for a little regression but I also think the offense will move the ball on the ground. Over it is.....

Staying away from a side, maybe I jump in at the half but I think this will be a battle. I'm thinking Zeke gets heavy carries and Zona's wr are pretty banged up. I usually steer clear of unders in MNF games but I think this one looks like a 23-17 type game. Now watch them combine for 60 points.

Thanks c-man! Also hit a late heart bet I bills ml andnearly passed out at the game. Good times.

I have a feeling dallas flexes tonight. Gonna watch the first half and see though...

Lex, you expected a run heavy offense tonight?

I'm expecting Zeke to respond to last week and Dallas to have a full effort, just not sure about that secondary it's so banged up..I know Nelson was slowed down this week, but Carson is going to be passing alot tonight im assuming as well.

Still not sure of secondary but good lort the line is gonna kill Palmer

Dallas-3+105 2ndh

Dallas tt o14+100 2ndh

3 units each

A bit too close for my taste on the total, but I'll take the sweep to end the week.

week 3 tally 18-8 +29.87

Back