Week 3 HAMMERS (New to site)

HammersSpreads

Pretty much a regular
Hello all! This is my first time posting plays here. I want to start by saying that the hospitality, humbleness, and professionalism is why I moved over here. You don't find that at another site I was at, so it's good to see here.

I can post my record from the last 2 weeks, but I know it holds no validity since I haven't posted it here. Basically I had a great week 1, and a not so hott week 2 and am sitting just above 1 unit on the year. But my record is:
HAMMERED: 0-0
MASTERED: 1-2 (Bama week 1 Winner, Florida & Tulsa week 2 Losers)
Regular: 9-5
Overall: 10-7

I don't usually update my units bc after parlays and other things it becomes tedious. But here's my breakdown:

HAMMERED = 6+ units
MASTERED = 3-5 units
Regular = 0.5-2.5 units.

On to this week, I like to do analysis bc I don't wanna spend my hard earned cash w/o a reason why I'm taking these teams
WEEK 3:

Alabama (-8.5) ----- HAMMERED
----- I could go on for about a novel while I'm picking this game. I've been waiting for it for 9 months now, and I'm not changing my mindset. One of the biggest factors of last years game is that Bama was coming off a huge emotional and physical game against LSU. It's very hard to get up for the next game, and a&m clearly took them by surprise. Moreover, in the 2nd half, Bama made great adjustments to Manziel. So I can only figure that when Saban get a whole 9 months to prepare for Johnny, just how good his gameplay shall be. He's the best coach in football, and I've learned to never bet against him when he has time to prepare. I don't think Bama showed ANYTHING against Va Tech, and that game played out perfectly seeing as how the defense and special teams helped keep their offense vanilla. They win by 25 pts against a team I think will win 9-10 games this year and yet the whole world is on Bamas back about it. As for a&m, their defense is beyond suspect already. I understand they had starters missing, but they still should have been able to hold Rice and SHSU to less yardage and points, especially rushing the ball. If Bama allowed even 100 yds rushing against either of those teams, then they would be getting burnt into the ground. Bottom line is I think Bama will have a gameplan for Johnny, and I don't think a&m defense can stop Bama. I am looking forward to it, but I don't even think it'll be close. I think they take it by 3 TD's

Rice (-6.5) ----- MASTERED
----- I am very high on Rice this year. So much experience, and coming off a bye where they typically perform well. Kansas will surprise a team this year in the big 12, but they were unimpressive against an FCS school that went 1-10 last year, and I don't think they can slow down Rices offense. I think Rice wins by DD's

I'll try to come back and add some smaller plays with write-ups later or in the morning.
I like:
Toledo (-7.5)
Buffalo (-12.5)

Thanks for having me fellas!

mc-hammer-u-can-t-touch-this-o.gif

Ha ha ha ha thanks guys. It is my last name, & I cant tell ya how many times asked if I was related to MC....even though I'm pretty sure that's not racially possible lol. Since I have so much on Bama & Rice, I threw just a small amount on:

Toledo -7.5 - I dont think EWA will surprise them. Toledo looked good against Mizzou & Florida. They finally come home & I think Fluellen is the real deal
Buffalo -12 - Stony Brook has 10 returning starters from a 10 win team. They step up in FCS competition this year, as they were playing the the bottom of the barrell. I think Buffalo goes bowling this year & they win their home opener comfortably. Brandon Oliver breakout party
UCLA +4 & ML
UCF +5.5 & ML

BOL Guys, GET MONEY!

Back