Week 3 Discussion

Just took Cle/Minny UNDER 41. Cleveland going with Brian Hoyer at QB and obviously just got rid of T-Rich. Without a fluke play, they'll be lucky to score more then 10 points. On the other side of the ball, Ponder doesn't scare me and I think the Browns key on stopping the only weapon Minny has, AP.

I think Minny does what the Raiders did last week and play conservative, and don't take too many chances as they're playing a weaker opponent. I think this line will be in the high 30's come game time.

i grabbed vikes -5.5 literally the second after Schefter tweeted the trade, figuring itll go up. its up to 6.5 now. Debating on holding the 5.5 or firing at the +6.5 and going for the very possible 6 point minny win

For guys throwing SEA into teasers this week, underdogs of 19 or more are 6-0 ATS since 2002 and cover by an average margin of 10.8 points. They are 10-4 ATS since 1991, covering in those games by an average of 11.0 points.

i got seattle -9 so im hoping ur wrong. just think this jax team sucks more than most bad teams suck

i expect a low scoring game, with a lot of field goals. 16-10, 20-14, 23-17...i feel like its gonna be that type of game.

Back