Week 3 College Football

This makes alot of sense, Yessir. After careful consideration and confering with Jump, we're on the following plays tonight:

Utah Team under (100 units)
TCU -anything (100 units)
Utah prop--zero yards of offense (100 units)

These are all LOCKS OF THE YEAR....as TCU is playing AFA.

:36_11_6:

Please pay my bets cris.....please..

:prayer

icon12.gif

GL btw...

LEAVE YESSIR ALONE!

This makes alot of sense, Yessir. After careful consideration and confering with Jump, we're on the following plays tonight:

Utah Team under (100 units)
TCU -anything (100 units)
Utah prop--zero yards of offense (100 units)

These are all LOCKS OF THE YEAR....as TCU is playing AFA.

:36_11_6:

:4_12_13:

i knew their was a rotation on tOSU but i wasn't sure if their rotation is solid. i think OSU may have to score 28-32 points to win this game and i have total question marks about the QB position because if he has trouble picking apart Akron's defense his troubles will be insurmountable at washington. Yessir or anyone else please talk me off my thinking and on The OSU.

Wow, you think OSU will give up more than 28 points? I have a hard time believing either team gets over 24 in this.. but I think OSU keeps washington to two scores or less.

As far as what OSU can score.. i haven't made up my mind yet.. i feel like they could get to 20 or 21 and get the cover in a like 20-10 type of game.

That's been my feeling all week.

Since I am posting units, I will no longer post PODs....regardless what happens in the Akron game. It will be reflected on my record but there will not be a POD record on the first screen anymore...I will either be 4-2 or 3-3 in PODs

Back