Week 3 B1G...

Frost just said "no" to any last minute scratches. No Jack Stoll as expected

From an OSU insider

Again, my pick is OSU. But I do think LSU has made a major push in recent months, he has been talking to them pretty extensively since the spring.

It's still hard for me to wrap my brain around it being LSU without a real visit with the coaches and everything, but I know that has always been a school that he respected in terms of the DB legacy.

I really think PSU is out. A big part of my confidence in OSU over the past year has been that I just don't think he's going to PSU.

Right or wrong, I'll be able to go into more detail after the announcement.
LSU smoke big time.....they might actually pull the Top 2 Safety in the country after looking like they would strike out after offering a local kid late last week. A white safety....some think he can play, but....

Harbaugh would fit in just fine with the Jets.
Michigan fans I saved y’all a seat on the excuse bus. You can sit right up front with me and LSU.

We got Ed O and his 42 year old GF naked on the internet (has everyone seen this by now?...I hope so)...we got the worst defense in history.
It’s a fun ride

i've about had it with frost. what i just watched today was too much to take. 3 years of having the better players, more yards, and just killing yourself with penalties, turnovers, and dogshit play calling. A third year QB who is far worse than he was two years ago.

easy under, at least.

I bet I could find 10 games, maybe more, since Frost took over where Nebraska outgained the other other team by 100+ yds and lost.

We off the Martinez train now my brother?

i think he's done. no way they can roll him out there next week. He does some good things, makes some good plays, but he's just not good enough in the passing game. Time to go with Luke for the rest of this year.

i've about had it with frost. what i just watched today was too much to take. 3 years of having the better players, more yards, and just killing yourself with penalties, turnovers, and dogshit play calling. A third year QB who is far worse than he was two years ago.

easy under, at least.
I bet on them too. The way my day is going you can probably blame me for the loss.

Derrick Davis Jr announcing tomorrow

Penn St/ Ohio St/ LSU

Some LSU guys feel good here. Would be really weird off the Sage announcement on Halloween.

Figure I’d put this here get more action.
Y’all have an inkling here B10 guys?!

Would be wild if he ends up in BR
Boom Baby

Watching Penn State get blown the fuck out by Maryland was a thing of beauty. Fuckers like Franklin always keeping his foot on the gas taking advantage of bad teams...you on the other end now jack.

Watching Penn State get blown the fuck out by Maryland was a thing of beauty. Fuckers like Franklin always keeping his foot on the gas taking advantage of bad teams...you on the other end now jack.
I didn't see that score once till it was 20+...I had to rub my eyes.

Back