Week 22 - FRENCH OPEN

My plays are absymal. Early plays were Venus/Genie/Dolgo/Youz. Venus is sick I think. Youz looks like shit, don't know wtf i was thinking. Genie not looking good.

Venus is in trouble. She needed to make this quick and went up a break in the 2nd and was looking good. Now almost going to be down a break. Im tellin you she is sick. Really think she has the Flu. Just looks like she can't breathe

Thiem definitely has the stuff, he had a very good junior career and is currently the youngest guy in top 100
obviously like a lot of youngsters his mental game can use a bit of work as right now he is doing the same mistakes most players do against Nadal on clay, which is just head games

Thiem definitely has the stuff, he had a very good junior career and is currently the youngest guy in top 100
obviously like a lot of youngsters his mental game can use a bit of work as right now he is doing the same mistakes most players do against Nadal on clay, which is just head games
Yeah he does,hes defo one to keep an eye for when the guard changes,

here is your 2014 French Open Champ

[video=youtube;YskqvyX1W7M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YskqvyX1W7M#t=26[/video]

What TM said is right Thiem is SUPER talented. But there are so many talented players that never make it, because they have no mental game. Especially in tennis, you are going to make a TONNNN of mistakes. Even Djok & Nadal do. But they can keep their heads.

hah GLB that clip of Bouchard winning the point and then laughing is awesome. French Canadian girls are the best this country has to offer.

lol well not when they play a shithouse team like New Zealand.
Also South Africa and Brasil are the only teams to have beaten Spain in the last 2 years!!!!

yup Townsend, Ajla, Navarro are all very beatable, just not sure about Radwanska.
Hope Kerber and Hantuchova destroy each other
I'd love to see Muguruza against Genie

Back