SDST/UCLA un 22 -107 1H
Nebraska -3 -110 2H
Cen Mich/Wisky un 21 -115 2H (1/2*)

Prime Time
BYU +145

Wyoming/Tex st ov 47.5 -105
Arkansas/Miss un 24.5 -107 1H

Late Card

Waiting till closer to game time to put W Virginia in but most likely will be on em...leans in a few others not plays yet, vandy, SJST, Nevada, Old D...will have a big total play later tonight...everything is to win/risk $700 today unless otherwise stated

Last edited:
BOL Coach - hope you are right on the Terps.

I like the direction they are headed..I think Cuse is a bit over rated and they aren't quite the same on the road...From a line movement standpoint I always take notice when a team goes from a dog to a fav and the Orangemen are ranked, why is Maryland favored?

Last one for this morning...Army does a great job early on against winning programs at slowing the game down to limit possessions to keep the game close. Not sure how they do it but they have a great track record of winning time of possession in the first half vs. Top teams...Army also tends to play lower scoring games vs. the B10. It may go over in the 1st half but if it does it wont be by much. Michigan will have to score on most of their possessions and field goals wont cut the mustard....enjoy the day men, I will be lurking for halftimes.

Army/Michigan un 24 +105 1H

Hoping you play the Over in Texas game I’ll put a bit more on it if so
No play for me, I was leaning under 1H but I am going to wait and watch. I do think you will be able to get a better number if you wait for live in play or 2H over

For now I’m going to sit the Texas game out. I actually lean LSU but not at -7...really think there will be a better number available on LSU live. Will watch 1st half and go from there...definitely feel more value in my baseball plays tonight

Stanford/USC un 21.5 -110 1H (2 dimes)
Hawaii -6.5 -107

Going to be zero offense vs two decent defenses in so cal tonight...Stanford is already conservative, they may just take a knee and punt in the first half...Seriously had this one circled last Sunday morning and see no reason how these two teams will do anything but be conservative with new young qbs in the backfield...I did get some of the 2 dimes at 21, I would play anything 20 or better

Last edited:
Back