Chicago -3 (-125) 2u
Cincinnati pk
Indianapolis +6
Atlanta -5.5
Minnesota +
New Orleans -8
Miami +3.5
Philadelphia -3 (-120)

We will talk more throughout the week. Might buy off a game or two as i rewatch some games

Last edited:
Leggo Cap great to see you around. No play on Cheaters game? BOL

If it gets to 2.5 I may buy the hook and go Jags +3. Locally I’ll be able to get that because everyone juices the Pats games up because of the action they get on them.

I will be at the Chiefs-Steelers game. Certain teams KC just does not play well against and this is one. No Bell makes a difference but both teams should score in bunches if the weather will be favorable which is looks like it will be. If Chiefs can steal one it really bodes well given some tough matchups on the schedule.

If it gets to 2.5 I may buy the hook and go Jags +3. Locally I’ll be able to get that because everyone juices the Pats games up because of the action they get on them.

I will be at the Chiefs-Steelers game. Certain teams KC just does not play well against and this is one. No Bell makes a difference but both teams should score in bunches if the weather will be favorable which is looks like it will be. If Chiefs can steal one it really bodes well given some tough matchups on the schedule.

All those wide receivers a competent QB and then it looks like Berry is still not practicing?
Reminds me of last year with the O trying to carry the team for some games and getting that done vs lesser comp

All those wide receivers a competent QB and then it looks like Berry is still not practicing?
Reminds me of last year with the O trying to carry the team for some games and getting that done vs lesser comp

Eric Berry changes everything but I am operating under the belief that he will continue to be out until he just isn't. It's unfortunate and the O will definitely be leaned on heavily. The Peters trade still does not sit well with the fan base but for them to cut ties with him, it had to be a toxic situation in that locker room.

wow I'm with you on everything but that Falcons game. Talk to me

Hey Lex... Honestly... Going with the overreaction angle. Same thing that almost led me to your Bills. Fresh in everyone's mind is the dominant D of Carolina vs the Cowboys on a largely televised game and the Red Zone ineptitude of the Falcons also seen by everyone. Still think the Falcons are the superior team and at home I think they win by a TD. I think the defenses are equal and I personally think Kuechly will be at less than 100% this week.

I'm going for it... I think Ben is in trouble... Maybe I buy back later... But possibly no Ben and Bell?

Kansas City +5 (Still available at 5D)

7-2-1

Dicey one for a while.

Now here’s what’s going to happen. LV Westgate lookahead was Carolina -4.5 next week vs Cincy. Carolina is going to lose this week (we hope) and with Cincy starting 2-0 we might be able to get this one under 3. If so, be ready to hit Carolina at the open next week. Lot of value if you can get them on the other side of 3 in my opinion. Let’s get through this week first but can’t hurt to be ready.

Indianapolis +6

Bought off KC. I will lose .2 unit in juice and I’ll add it to my record at week’s end.

Lot of plays. 1u each (except Chi) If you’re normal bet is $100 that’s 1u. I could easily say shit like 30 units and 50 units. It’s not realistic and who is it really helping. YMMV

Cap, I love every single play of yours this week (not sure about KC this week though)
I am on NYG ML & Pts (instead of your KC) as well to add to all of your picks
other than that, on em All , I hope we cash

11-4-1. Giddy up

2u play pending.

I’ll write about Patrick Mahomes soon. What I witnessed in person today was special.

Back