Week 2 start/sit

I'm currently in the mindset that I don't bench Luck at home for RGIII unless the match-up edge is glaringly in RGIII's favor. I feel he has a 5 TD game in here somewhere that I don't want to miss.

rg3 by a mile..... they're gonna be behind all game against GB and he's gonna be airing it out...Pierre Garcon is a top start this week...RG3 should be ready for a big game by the numbers

Feeling Tate there, just because he's been vocal about wanting to be in the game ... Mendy's probably a little safer, but he sucks.

ya only reason i asked was b/c his notes say he might be getting more carries this week from Foster

Peanuts, 23.9-19.64, but you were right. Always a nice problem to have. Now what does one do about this David Wilson situation, have him in each and every league?

you gotta stick with him....his value is shit, it'd b e nuts to sell low on him...with all of the talent he DOES have...and still should get a nice opportunity eventually

I have kaep, so no need to stick with him, but i am because i cant get shit for him......basically.gotta hope a top 10 starter goes out to ever really get anything serious for him

Back