Week 2 start/sit

QB to start this week

1 point per 25 yards passing, .5 points per carry and 1 point per 10 yards rushing. Bonus at 300 yards passing and 100 yards rushing

Do I go with Cam Newton or Terrell Pryor?

Pick 1:

Lamar Miller @ Indy
Deangelo Williams @ Buff
Knowshon Moreno @ NY Giants

Barf, I know lol

What kind of week do you guys think Kaep has in Seattle on primetime?

CK
Staff
Cutler

What kind of week do you guys think Kaep has in Seattle on primetime?

CK
Staff
Cutler
Both teams averaged 5.6 ypp in the game at SEA before xmas last year....he should be fine

You are in a little different boat though as you have another viable option in Stafford....although he reallly struggled late in the year in ARI last year in a 28 pt beatdown that freaking Ryan Linley started where he threw three picks...that's was a Ray Horton led D though so not sure it applies

Both teams averaged 5.6 ypp in the game at SEA before xmas last year....he should be fine

You are in a little different boat though as you have another viable option in Stafford....although he reallly struggled late in the year in ARI last year in a 28 pt beatdown that freaking Ryan Linley started where he threw three picks...that's was a Ray Horton led D though so not sure it applies
thanks Jump!

especially with Boldin there i'm more inclined right now to run with CK

PPR. Need 1.

Tavon @ATL
James jones v WASH
Hartline @IND
Randle v DEN

I'm with Jump, I'm giving Jones another shot. If he gets shut out again, that's tomorrow guy's problem.

What are your guys thoughts on bell?

one for flex, standard...bell/Lamar miller/hartline

still willing to give it a go with miller, at least one more week

1 point per 25 yards passing, .5 points per carry and 1 point per 10 yards rushing. Bonus at 300 yards passing and 100 yards rushing

Kinda hard to think after just one week this season we could be going Prior (convictions) over Scam Newton, but, with this scoring system that's exactly what I'd do. Prior (convictions) should certainly end up with more rushes and rushing yds, passing should be a toss-up.

Pick 1:

Lamar Miller @ Indy
Deangelo Williams @ Buff
Knowshon Moreno @ NY Giants

Barf, I know lol

DeAngelo looks like the best option...but I think Knowshon could be solid this week as the G-Men focus on trying to stop the passing game.

In this scoring system, on rushing alone, Pryor outscored Cam to the tune of 20.7 pts to 6.3 pts last week. The guy is very comfortable tucking it and taking off.

PPR w/ return yards
50 yards passing = 1 pt
10 yards rushing = 1 pt

1 of 2

Kaep @ SEA (am I over thinking SEA homefield / ATL Secondary is just that shitty for me to consider this?)
Bradford @ ATL

1 of 2

Daryl Richardson @ ATL
Chris Johnson @ HOU

3 of 6 WRs

Edelman vs NYJ
Decker @ NYG
Andre Roberts vs DET
T. Austin @ ATL
James Jones vs WAS
Kenbrell vs NYJ

PPR w/ return yards
50 yards passing = 1 pt
10 yards rushing = 1 pt

1 of 2

Kaep @ SEA (am I over thinking SEA homefield / ATL Secondary is just that shitty for me to consider this?)
Bradford @ ATL

1 of 2

Daryl Richardson @ ATL
Chris Johnson @ HOU

3 of 6 WRs

Edelman vs NYJ
Decker @ NYG
Andre Roberts vs DET
T. Austin @ ATL
James Jones vs WAS
Kenbrell vs NYJ

Kaep

D-Rich

Edelman
Jones
Kenbrell

BUF still getting killed by run, have most banged-up secondary in football. Cam.

PPR w/ return yards
50 yards passing = 1 pt
10 yards rushing = 1 pt

1 of 2

Bradford @ ATL

1 of 2

Daryl Richardson @ ATL
Chris Johnson @ HOU

3 of 6 WRs

Edelman vs NYJ
Decker @ NYG
Andre Roberts vs DET
T. Austin @ ATL
James Jones vs WAS
Kenbrell vs NYJ
Kaep

Richardson

Edelman
Decker
jones

PPR TE pick one

Bennett or Kellen Winslow... blah

and flex pick one
MJD
Emmanuel Sanders
Sidney Rice
Reuben Randle

DeAngelo looks like the best option...but I think Knowshon could be solid this week as the G-Men focus on trying to stop the passing game.

I like miller in this one. Cleveland D is very good. On turf against a much easier D he should be able to catch a few at least and maybe get in for a score

Back