Gardner Webb +24 at Wake Forest
SE Missouri St +28 at Kansas
Towson +28.5 at West Virginia

Adding:
Charlotte -17 vs Johnson C Smith
Dayton -9 vs Georgetown
North Dakota -7 vs Robert Morris
Jackson St -38 vs Lynchburg

PR is all over Vandy but my balls shriveled up to the size of peas and I couldn't back the bums

Little stuff I like this week:

EWU +20 at UDub - possibly the best team in the division; Huskies might want to be careful

[The Constant] Gardner Webb +22 at Wake - Wake might not score 23 points in September

The University of Towson +28 at Mountie High - solid value off of week one performances, which I suspect deceived, at least a little, in both directions

Le Clemson -35 vs. SoCar State - Tigers can name score; should be in crappy mood

SeMo +28 at Rock Chalk - they won by 80 last week and stayed closer to a far batter real team than KU in their revenue game last year.

UNCC -19 vs. JC Smith - I've actually been to J.C. Smith; I'll bet you could win some bar bets going against that

NoDak -7 v. Bobby Mo - I had this a td higher; may have to do some research

Davidson +20 vs. Catawba - I think I just threw up in my mouth a little, but I'm not sure Catawba is three td's better than anybody

Dayton -12 vs. the Hoyas - Flyers should be good; GU shouldn't.

St. Joe's -7.5 at Valpo ("...the Pumas will never die!")

SeLa -16.5 vs. Southern Utah (I think that's who' they're playing)

Delaware -16 vs. Delaware State - mercifully, the final installment of the "Route One Rivalry" that ESPN just had to have, because UD was all, you know, racist and stuff; Dealware is not good, which should be way too much for the awful Hornets who were mauled at Monmouth (Park?) last weekend.

Waiting on a 10 (which may never come) on Fordham at the VileCats; will play anything over a td; I think it's 9 at the moment.

Good luck out there, Dwight.

Glad to see we are on the same page on a lot of stuff Hill. Love your Johnson C smith and Catawba comments. We agree on a bunch. You got any thoughts on the Lehigh JMU game?

Glad to see we are on the same page on a lot of stuff Hill. Love your Johnson C smith and Catawba comments. We agree on a bunch. You got any thoughts on the Lehigh JMU game?

I heard a well respected member here liked jmu ;)

Azusa Pacific +24 vs Grand Valley State
Texas Southern -38.5 vs Texas College
McNeese St +33 at Nebraska
Clemson -35 vs SC State
Eastern Washington +20 at Washington
Bowling Green -41 vs VMI
Gardner Webb +24 at Wake Forest
SE Missouri St +28 at Kansas
Towson +28.5 at West Virginia
Charlotte -17 vs Johnson C Smith
Dayton -9 vs Georgetown
North Dakota -7 vs Robert Morris
Jackson St -38 vs Lynchburg

I see no games where I like the other side.
I'll be on B G , G-W, Tow, Day, N. D. , and McNeese and a few more.

McNeese I pick up a couple of points. The other 5 you have better numbers totalling 8.5.
GL Mr. D S

You got some better numbers than I did, but think you've basically got the right sides. JMU/Lehigh is so hard. Lehigh's results last year defy explanation, beating UNH, but losing to Bucknell and Lafayette by a combined 60. The Engineers should be marginally better, but CAA > Patriot, and JMU should be ok, no matter how terrible it looked last week. Dukes have a pretty good history of taking care of teams at lower levels, but those games haven't been on the road; and, if LU isn't exactly a difficult place to play, there is an actual home environment there. Gun to head, I'd probably take JMU, but nothing would really surprise.

Hill....greatly appreciate your thoughts

Adding:
UTSA +300 vs Arizona 0.50-1.50

Last edited:
How confident are you with that 5 team parlay?

Not very...could very well see ISU winning but that's the only one I really think is at risk

That Oregon line is 13 for a reason. I would take MSU at 14 or greater but I still think Oregon wins by 10-14

OMG! Stop clicking the submit button. How are you going to know how well you did?"Well, it looked okay after the first Excel sheet, but then it all got kinda fuzzy since I used 4-point type to fit everything into one page."

Back