Temple+7.2 -120 1.2 units
Nebraska-26 1.2 units
ULM+13 1.2 units
MSU-13 1H 1.2 units
Neb-14 1H 1.2 units
ND-13 1H 1.2 units
Iowa -14 1H 1.2 units
Wisky-12.5 1H 1.2 units

Playing 5% of my bankroll for each game. Last week that was to win $50 this week is to win $60. Units still equal $50 thus 1.2 units so sorry for confusion guys just play the plays and see what happens! BOL in week 2 to all.

Last edited:
Everyone appears to be on the same plays.

How do we know the Notre Dame is even capable of covering this big spread when it was a struggle to score 20 last season.

Wazzu was very good in the palluse last season and Cal sucked on the road. The Bears hardly look like world beaters on defense.

Don't trust NW on the road and eve though they covered against Syracuse they look like they have some issues.

Wisky, They better be able to run the ball because the QB sucks major ass.

AF always can run the ball and rack up about 500 on Southern Utah and gashed Wyoming last season.

Those are the scary ones.

I kinda like that OSU one still thinking about pulling the trigger but the Houston offense scares me, but the OSU defense is supposed to be vastly improved yesterday.

On several of these Troy, any interest in some reasoning on Notre Dame?

Thanks and BOL to ya!

ND needs a big win and against a shittyteam at home I think we see it. Gut feeling on this bro I strongly suggest hitting it

Troy

Right on w/ all of those IMO.

Love ND and NW. Can't pass up less than a TD for an improved NW team with expectations of being a player in the B10 vs. a Duke team whose probably celebrating beating JMU still..

JMU hahaha whata quality win right. Haha, still a little weird betting on NW on the road but it seems like th right play to me I've seen weirder things happen though lol

ND will run all over SDSU porous run defense with their stable of backs, Armando Allen, James Aldridge, and Robert Hughes. The offensive line will be greatly improved, the right side of the line being the strong point staring RT Sam Young, and RG Chris Stewart. That side of the line weighs close to 650 lbs by itself.

The Aztecs were 118th in the nation last year against the run. The defense will be flying all over the field, the addition of Tenuta mixed in with the defensive calls of Corwin Brown will create many sack opportunites for the defense.

The Irish have a chip on their shoulders, expect them to dismantle SDSU.

ND is the team i know best and i hope that i can provide valuable information on this team throughout the season. first of all, i agree with everything that troy and bbfan have said about the game already. i hope the o-line will be greatly improved, but it should at least be better with run blocking. the line has bulked up and the team is prepared to pound it all game. nd is healthy on both sides of the ball. most importantly, clausen is healthy. he had trouble with his arm strength (among other things) last year but he should be much more capable at throwing deep balls. the team is still young but all those young guys played nearly the entire season last year so they do have experience.
sdsu showed me nothing this past weekend to make me think anything different about this game. weis will not talk about last year. he doesn't allow his team to think about last year. this is their statement game to come out and put up a big win at home, something that hasn't been done in a long time.

Nothing wrong with chalk this early in the season. Find the best chalks out there and pa pa pa pound them!

like wyoming and northwestern.

keep the winning ways going. nothing like cashing big on a saturday and flexing hte pythons on sunday while watching some niffel.

i hear ya late spetember plays will start decreasing and dogs will start barking...hopefully not sooner like last year !

nice card troy, good luck this week!

all my plays are on your card, lets get it!money;

Back