WVU -23.5
Nebraska -6.5
Temple -2.5
Mizzu -6
TCU +10 (-120)
Hawaii -28 to win.5 units
ASU -13 (-120)
ASU+.5/Rutgers pk/Cal -1/BC+1 (4 tm 14 pt teaser)to win 1.56 units
Ore+18/Washington+13/TAMU-7 (3 tm 10 pt teaser)
OU-1/OreSt+7/MiaOH+18.5 (3 tm 10pt teaser)
erased parlay by accident loss 0-.25

Last edited:
Troy, I like Temple -3. I watched enough of the Buffalo-RU game to get an idea of how bad they are. It is not the missed tackles on Ray Rice that concerned me, I expected that. It was the WR's from RU running free in the open all day. That pass defense is beyond terrible and Temple should be able to take advantage of it. They threw for 200yds on Navy, should get a little more than that vs. Buffalo. This is a very winnable game for them and I believe that they are more improved than Buffalo this yr.

I love Penn State next week. An improved Nittany Lion team at home + revenge factor+ bad Notre Dame team with inexperienced QB and no playmakers= BLOWOUT CITY.

I am on Nebraska too. -6.5 at the Greek. Banking on that very good OL to make another statement like they did against Nevada.

dang troy . beat me to that temple line ... i am drooling looking at the 2.5 you got. excellent work ... gettting that particular half a point is like printing money.

troy, can you provide me some insight for ASU, i thought when i looked at the line it appeared to me to be overvalued. I thought the line should be somewhere around 10, if you can will you explain to me why you pulled the trigger at -13?

Appreciated any help.

What kind of over/under will we see in that ASU game? It could be a real shootout. Over 60 looks good.

i'll play bama if i can get -3 without paying for it....KY still up in the air about a little more research is needed

thanks fellas i have a feeling we see who the real teams are this weekend i.e. OU and Miami, Texas and TCU....can ASU be a threat in the pac10? ucla able to beat teams that they shoudl beat. is UGA for real or is OSU tha bad? Ha smichigan thrown in the towel? etc etc.

On Oklahoma -10. I think Oklahoma team is at another level. Don't see Kirby Freeman being able to pass vs. an Oklahoma D that should stifle the running game. I see the Miami QB or QBs throwing at least three INTs in this game.

Love the plays stacks... Im all over Rutgers, WVU and Mizzou. I see all 3 of these games 20+ point wins for the good guys

Bama -3 is a great play, IMO, Stacks. You figure Vegas is giving Vandy a FG for homefield advantage, which translates into Alabama vs. Vandy at a pick 'em... that's inaccurate as Bama is clearly the better team.

GL this week,
Chip

you guys are slowly making me think OU is legit.... i don't see aht exactly yet. QB play is really what i sholding me back. can i get anything on this QB if hes good enough to pass through that defense of miamis. defense isn't the question nor the running game. can he go the game without throwing a pick? if i can get that answered i will probably lean towards OU. i need to do more research myself as well.

bama looks tasty i may bite. iw ill fianlize my card by tonite i think so check back in

stacks..the graphic is Yag as hell, that's why it's funny...lol.

Oklahoma is 4 deep at RB, they will wear this defense down. Their top 2 rb's didn't even play against UNT and they still murdered them. Bradford is accurate, at one point he completed 18 in a row. I know it is UNT and not Miami but I think the WR's and RB's are so good all he has to do is manage the game. They throw a lot of bubbles and short shit and Kelly and Iglesias for OU are speed burners.

alright yo guys convinced me to go back on my boldness and OU is the play here. Freeman will not be able to pass againt the OU def and OU can run and pass on em. still up in the air about betting them though. Ou or bust......

Looking at still:

tOSU
Bama ML
TAMU
Washington
MissSt
LSU/VT under 44 (no line yet)
Hawaii/LT over 63 (too ambitious>?)
KentSt
Oregon and Over

stacks go with your gut man..shit 10 points is a lot of points...I think it will be close thru 3 quarters, then the depth wears them out..but that's just me.

Stacks, not to be greedy but would like your thoughts on TAMU and Washington. I have a small liking for Washington and Fresno st and was hoping to see how you think these games play out. as long as you are looking at them on your leans anyways heheheeh. i am so greedy.

Also , i would only bet either side of that ou/miami game if you felt truly confident in it. never seems to work out for me when i am wishy washy ... heck doesnt always work our for me when i am confident either.

Boise is a bit overrated although good they lived their season last year. I like Washington as they are up and coming over the next 2 seasons an are at home off a big road win in week one. Fading the spuds off the smurf turf.

TAMU needs a big win and fresno will play in a hostile place Saturday. I tased both as you can see above so hopefully that works out for me. I would bet them SU on a side as well.

gtg to work back tonite with any morequestion you have and mor ein depth insight

i like them all troy except mizzou. ole miss sucks but pinkel can fuck up a wet dream. good luck as always.

"I'm from a town right outside go fuck yourself"

Best quote on CTG. :bow:

Still catchin those awesome lines Troy! With you on WVU and Hawaii, and leaning heavily to ASU. GL bro!

:cheers:

lets just chal;k nebraska and temple shit as losses b/c they obviously aren't who we though tehy were.......(ok denny green)

Back