Week #2 DFS

Play2win

Mod by Monday Morning
Went 0 for with NFL action last week but went 3 for 3 cashing with DFS so sticking with what worked week #1

Draft Kings:
Brady
Buck Allen
Gordon
Cooks
Hogan
Kupp
Brate
Dez
Oak

Yahoo:
Brady
Buck Allen
Gordon
Cooks
Hogan
Kupp
D Walker
McCaffrey
Sea

Love lynch at DraftKings only 6k. Bunch of really good wr options in the 5s, Keenan Allen my favorite.

I used Brady/cooks in few. Cooks as a saint was always better on fast track of dome.

Rivers/Allen in bunch cause insane value that allowed me some other studs.

Ryan/Julio in few.

Been thinking bout shamis/evens/Djax but worried that game will move awfully fast as cutter tends to have his offense run a lot of clock..

Love Djax and Bryant (martazios not dez!) in few tourny plays, I'm a sucker for home run balls and think they both can get behind respective defenses a few times..

Moncrief another low cost potential hr guy. Would expect colts be playing from behind and zona corners while great also uber aggressive and been known to get beat on double moves. I think brissett will make offense much more functional.

Like colts +7.. pissed that dipshit coach took so long to name him starter and cost me the hook. I assumed they had to go w brissett but didn't trust pagano to do right thing. Lol

I been using cook almost exclusively at te. Hate putting one guy in so many but he so cheap, seemed to have good chemistry w carr, and jets so bad against te's. Figure 5 for 50 about his floor, just hoping he can add a td to that.,

Big fan of Buck Allen over West today, and for the season for that matter...without Woodhead he really moves up because he will get his share of carries but more importantly will be in on all pass plays...today if Balt can build an early lead he figures to have an even bigger day (more carries)

Last edited:
Another DK one I just did adding some Chargers, Mia secondary is a mess...this one still had $2k remaining salary so you could mix and match and switch a few but..
Brady
Gordon
J Allen
K Allen
T Williams
Kupp
Brate
Cooks
Bucs

Yea I have lot of exposure to Tampa d. Like skins as a tourney play that cheap and I suspect low ownership. Bucs/ravens/skins my 3 most used defenses.

I couldn't bring myself to use buck Allen. Every time I was looking rb in his price range I ended up w jaquiz Rodgers, mostly cause I know he getting 20 touches where I'm not sure on Allen.

• Tom Brady has thrown three or more touchdown passes in each of the past five games in which he failed to throw a touchdown the week prior.

Back