Week 2 CFB...

horses

Brady licks Marino's knob
Will update Week 1 record in my Week 1 thread after tomorrow nite's game.

So far...

Notre Dame -20 over San Diego St
Oklahoma St -13 over Houston

Won't be back online till tomorrow PM; up in LA for the game tomorrow nite.

Love that Irish line. Not sure if the Aztecs will have anybody to play in the trenches next week.

Notre Dame might be the BEST play on the board for Week 2. I'll definitely be joining you, buddy!

:cheers:

As an ND fan, I will be pounding a line of -20 this week. I just hope it doesn't jump above three tds before my book gets the line up. For those that have seen my other posts, I am not a guy who always bets ND either. I already have two GOTY lines in favor of their opponents later in the year (MSU and UNC). Best of luck this week.

As an ND fan, I will be pounding a line of -20 this week. I just hope it doesn't jump above three tds before my book gets the line up. For those that have seen my other posts, I am not a guy who always bets ND either. I already have two GOTY lines in favor of their opponents later in the year (MSU and UNC). Best of luck this week.

Thanks guys...

Adding one more; should be my last early play...

Wyoming -3 over Air Force

Defensive line is a complete mess...had to move DE Soto, 250 lbs, inside last nite.

They banged up already?

Starting defensive end Tony DeMartinis was helped off the field with a left leg injury in the first quarter of last night's 29-27 season-opening loss at Qualcomm Stadium. He did not return and was using crutches on the sideline. Head coach Chuck Long said afterward he might be out for the year. Additionally, freshman backup Jerome Long was carted back to the locker room in the fourth quarter with an ankle injury

Yeah...SDSU is hurting in the trenches. ND should absolutely dominate the line of schrimage, from start to finish.

Adding:

Kansas -20' over Louisiana Tech - Bulldogs returns to earth here and their troubles vs BCS away from home are well documented; KU wasn't happy with week 1 effort and will clean up their act here.
Syracuse -4 over Akron - Syracuse should have a lot of rushing yards in this one as Akron DL is a mess; as long as Orange contains QB Jacquemann they should get a fairly comfy win here.
Kent St +7 over Iowa St - Yes, revenge for the Cyclones; however, their lopsided score last week generally due to their FCS opponent's ineptitude rather than anything they really did; ISU lost virtually half their lettermen and their two-deep is littered with frosh/sophs. This goes to the wire.

Of the three plays I played out of the gate last Sunday, Oklahoma St is the one that has turned slightly sour to me during the week. Since I got in a -13 and it's crossed one key number (-14), I may play 1/2 unit back the other way and shoot for a middle. QB Keenum just seems to have a lot of backdoor potential against a pass defense I am just not sold on yet. We'll see...

GL today my fellow Aztecian! I'm tempted to join you on Wyoming...but the Cowboys seem to burn me every time I lay points with them.

Back