Week 2 CFB Plays

CHSGTMD

Pretty much a regular
Season Totals

Minus 1.25 units ( feel lucky it was not worse, 3 ML wins helped )
W - 5
ML - 3 - 7
L - 8

Too busy on the shorter week to post much.
Here is what I have so far, usual deal when ML listed is 25% and point spread 75%

Arkansas -13 LOSS
Buffalo +7 and ML +180 ( got this early, would still play at +4 ) WIN WIN
Nevada + 10 and ML +290 LOSS LOSS
TCU -21 ( another early play, think this is good to 24 ) and another unit on TCU 1st half -13 WIN LOSS
North Texas 2 unit bet at -37 on Monday, I am in SA and IW could be beat by several local HS.WIN WIN
Baylor - 13 ( too much speed vs UTSA plus revenge for last years loss ) another unit at -14 WIN WIN surprised how close it was
Stanford - 4 ( think this is good to 6 ) WIN
Texas Southern +28.5 ( Texas State has no reason to lay 28, will risk 1U to see it ) also ML at 10% +2600 WIN lost small ML, had chances
UL Monroe +7 ( got this early too, would wait and hope line goes back to 7 ) ML +185 WIN WIN
NMSU / Utah St Under 62 half unit ( NMSU averaged 8.5 points in first 2 games ) LOSS
Rice / Hawaii Over 70 half unit WIN
Nicholls St +14 (got some at +20 when released) and ML +400 LOSS, lousy 2nd half
Howard + 8 and ML +200 LOSS

Going to not play K State, may play points with BGSU and with Ark St

Last edited:
Buffalo +7 and ML +180 ( got this early, would still play at +4 )

LIKE. it opened U Buffalo +4 1/2 in Las Vegas now +5 and ML +175. IF the Hooters could NOT beat Villanova ???

Stanford - 4 ( think this is good to 6 )

I would be cautious going against USC. they looked good the 2nd half vs UNLV last week. current line USC +5 1/2 @ Cantor Gaming

Rice / Hawaii Over 70 half unit

up to 71 now here in Las Vegas. Rainbows can score "like a rabbit on a date" with 43 @ Colorado State and 59 vs Navy. Owls put up 27 on Houston last week

GOOD LUCK :shake:

Who is QB for Baylor this week or they still going to rotate?

I was talking with someone else about that NMSU/USU under. USU threw a lot vs MSU but I wonder if that was MSU front seven caused and given nmsu problems stopping the run so far, I wonder if usu runs more this game. NMSU defense isn't as bad as it showed against Minnesota, they were just worn out.

Utah State was -6 to this team in the bowl game late december of 2017 and NMSU won in OT (usu outgained them) .... under 800 combined yards in regulation. Seems like the line and total are way inflated to me. I just joined you on it.

thanks all, hope we all win this week
s-k not sure about Baylor QB situation, I expect them to rotate 2 maybe 3

McClendon was really impressive. I did not expect there to be such a battle in camp as figured Brewer would be their guy and wondered why they would seek out McClendon or why he sought them out. But McClendon did well, so coaches must've seen that too. It was just Abilene Christian. Will have to see if he can duplicate that or what Brewer does I guess.

ok, a few more plays
TCU 1st half -13
Tx Southern ML +2600 only 10% unit
Nicholls St +14 (got some at +20 when released) and ML +400
Howard + 8 and ML +200

McClendon was really impressive. I did not expect there to be such a battle in camp as figured Brewer would be their guy and wondered why they would seek out McClendon or why he sought them out. But McClendon did well, so coaches must've seen that too. It was just Abilene Christian. Will have to see if he can duplicate that or what Brewer does I guess.
Baylor keeps attracting good talent here despite all the problems since 2016
A couple of big recruits in town already committed, one is the best QB in town
UTSA secondary not very solid, several local write ups about this so expect Baylor to exploit them pretty big

Regarding Baylor........believe former Tennessee running back turn receiver is on this team. Read an espn article on it, he explains why he switched positions.....hope the kid makes it to the next level.

Thanks all

Week 1
Minus 1.25 units ( feel lucky it was not worse, 3 ML wins helped )
W - 5
ML - 3 - 7
L - 8

Week 2
Plus 4.40 units, double unit plays helped
W - 9
L - 5
ML 2 - 4

Season total up 3.15 units
W - 14
L - 13
ML 5 - 11