Week 2 CFB plays and discussion

Couple of adds in the early kicks, will be adding to the card as the day goes, GL to all!

:popcorn:

Mags -

Sorry I just got back to ya. I'm on the Rebs, Rice, and Miami O as my only plays today. Will get back in the full swing by next weekend, for now I'm staying with a few games.

Good luck on your adds.

Mags -

Sorry I just got back to ya. I'm on the Rebs, Rice, and Miami O as my only plays today. Will get back in the full swing by next weekend, for now I'm staying with a few games.

Good luck on your adds.
GL with your plays man. I'll be adding throughout the day but selectively as well. Thanks man. Miami-OH off to a rough start here bro, very rough!

Well, should have been a TD, but I'll take 3 there. I think if Miami O can make some changes for the 2nd H (some hard counts to confuse the Defense, especially), then we have a great chance of covering this. Miami's punter is saving our asses here, right now.

Yeah, TD would have been nice but I'll take any points we can get at this point. Defense surely has adjusted to the game...WTF is Richie Rod doing changing QB's at this point? Good for us:)

Michigan will surely leave skeet skeet in for the second half.

I think we're lookingn okay right now.

dude, we are getting screwed by these fucking refs.

First a no call on the pass interference on third down, and now an incomplete forward pass call on the pitch! It was backwards you blind fucks.

:mad:

Don't know what the hell went on there. Great defensive play by MI there in the end zone though:(...need a stop here on defense again!

Alright, hit a couple in a row, back into the black. Couple adds for the 3:30 kicks, a few more to come later.

watch your money management bro no need to rush ahead beting 2 units bc you tore it up last week. You are a good capper don't let one week get ya down bol rest of the day man!

watch your money management bro no need to rush ahead beting 2 units bc you tore it up last week. You are a good capper don't let one week get ya down bol rest of the day man!
Yeah man, glad you said that, I was starting topanic a little bit then realized that it really wasn't that bad. Played a couple more games and it is what it is...it'll turn around. I appreciate it man! :cheers:

Mags -

Alot of adds, bro. Best of luck with them man. You're like me when I "take it slow" !

hahahha

You know what they say, when life gives you lemons make lemonade. Turned around a horible start to the week and the day for a small profit...I'll take it!

anything in the black this week is a good thing :shake:
Yeah, some (Troy, Horn, Tee, etc) seemed to do well, it sure was ruff sleding for me...glad it's over and that I managed to get a small profit! On to week 3!

Dude, I am seriously salivating at getting LSU at anything less than 40. That game is going to be a monumental ass beating of epic proportions. It might be my GOY this early in the year. I honestly think LSU wins by 50+ pretty easily.

Dude, I am seriously salivating at getting LSU at anything less than 40. That game is going to be a monumental ass beating of epic proportions. It might be my GOY this early in the year. I honestly think LSU wins by 50+ pretty easily.
Yeah, I've been looking into this more since you posted the record for the last couple of years, this should be a ass beating from hell dude!

Back