Week 2 CFB plays and discussion

Mags

The Magsnificent One
Alright, nice turn around Saturday ending the first week at 14-6 +$795. On to week 2:

Locked in:

Fresno State +6x (50)
Fresno State +10/Tennessee -1 (60)
Tennessee -4 1H (50)
Tennessee -7 (bought 1/2) (60)
Tennessee -4 2H (60)
South Carolina -9x (64)
South Carolina -4 2H (55)
Ball State -6x (50)
Miami-OH +14x (100)
Mia-OH +20x/GT +12x/Temple +12x (68)
Wyoming -3 (55)
Notre Dame -21 (bought 1/2 point) (100)
NWestern-PK/Mia-FL +28x/Penn State -9 (90)
West Virginia -7 (bought 1/2 point) (125)
California -13x (125)
Buffalo +13x (50)
Bowling Green -4 (60)
Texas Tech -10 (50)
Texas -26 (50)

Let's keep up the momentum fellas!

:popcorn:

Last edited:
With that USF game (and anyone who chooses to bet the Mia/FL game) just keep an eye on trop storm Hanna, if it slows up just a little bit, it could have an impact on the game

GL man

With that USF game (and anyone who chooses to bet the Mia/FL game) just keep an eye on trop storm Hanna, if it slows up just a little bit, it could have an impact on the game

GL man
Funny you said that bro, I was thinking about looking into that and grabbing the points with Miami but I'm waiting that out till the last possible minute...also because the public should drive it up a little bit by game time. Good look and good luck bro, appreciate it!

:smiley_acbe:

I was looking at taking Miami if it's rainy myself. That backfield plus Florida relying on finesse and speed should keep it within 21+ IMO with rain.

Exactly! Are you down there in FL or just a fan? If so, what area, any possibility that it can affect you personally?

I'm in Greenville, SC. Lived in Jax my whole life until about 3 years ago.

This thing could fuck me because I planned on going to this game, but looks like I might have to drive down 85 on Saturday if Friday this thing is on my drive to Jax. I gotta pay attention to this thing and it's pissing me off

Exactly! Are you down there in FL or just a fan? If so, what area, any possibility that it can affect you personally?

I'm a UF alumnus and we've taken a lot of shit for stopping the annual game with UM.
Hell, IMO we always play one of the toughest schedules in the country with FSU and the SEC (especially since we always get LSU & Auburn in addition to the East)...BUT now it's back and this game is all about PRIDE.
Most of these players have known each other since grade school...there will be no backing down...this is a HUGE recruiting game and Urban realizes being able to steal players from South Florida is what has made us special over the last decade.
UF will not stop hammering UM...this game will be as FIERCE as any game for UF all year...I never bet UF but 52-10 is coming to mind...:smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe:

(UF Homer) Mully :cheers:

Good Luck bro.

Probably be On Tenny just dont see a 3rd string QB doing enough in his 1st game . Same deal really as why I took Colorado today .

What I dont get is the Fresno love. Rutgers was way overhyped last year off there 2006 season. They lost alot on the OL but that program gets players now its not 2005 anymore . The OL will have some big dudes who will figure it out . RU will be all about Teel , Underwood and Britt . Ray Rice is a big loss but its not gigantic. The kid specialized in running over inferior players . Good defenses held him in check . Take away RUs early soft schedule in 07 games 1 to 3 the Army game and Ball State bowl game and what did Rice dio?He had 500 yds vs Ball State who was awful on defense and Army ..Fresno is the popular sleeper team.

Just dont see RU getting there due here. Interested to see there OL and new RBs but not concerned....

Feel that RU is way undervalued there passing game has huge potemtial IMO....:cheers:

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by G8RB8

GL man

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Funny you said that bro, I was thinking about looking into that and grabbing the points with Miami but I'm waiting that out till the last possible minute...also because the public should drive it up a little bit by game time. Good look and good luck bro, appreciate it!

a week away so very unreliable but current prediction at weather.com ...
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=768 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=466>
blank.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top width=2>
blank.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top width=300>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left colSpan=3><SCRIPT>var gotLocIDCookie = GetCookie("LocID");//set the cookie with the newLocPres locid object.var expdate = new Date ();FixCookieDate(expdate);expdate.setTime(expdate.getTime() + (24*60*60*1000*365));var typeInfo = 4;var newLocID = '32611';if(typeInfo == 1 || typeInfo == 4){SetCookie ("LocID",newLocID, expdate, "/", ".weather.com");}else{SetCookie ("LocID",newLocID+":"+typeInfo, expdate, "/", ".weather.com");}</SCRIPT><SCRIPT>var verticalBannerImage = "getout_sporting.jpg";var bannerImage = "http://i.imwx.com/web/common/banners/severes.jpg";if(bannerImage.indexOf('basic.jpg') != -1 && verticalBannerImage.length > 1){bannerImage = "http://i.imwx.com/web/common/banners/summer/getout_sporting.jpg";document.getElementById("MainHeaderImage").style.backgroundImage = "URL("+bannerImage+")";}var pstr = "sports_&_recreation_sporting_events"; //used to highlight link in the second navigation to show user where they arehbBMDefault = 'hdM6'; //the tab that needs to be highlighted - taller one - showing user where they areheaderPipeDefault = 'headerPipe7'; // this pipe should be removed.</SCRIPT><SCRIPT> var rv = -1; var ua = navigator.userAgent; var re = new RegExp("MSIE ([0-9]{1,}[\.0-9]{0,})"); if (re.exec(ua) != null) { rv = parseFloat( RegExp.$1 ); } if(rv=="6" && window.location.pathname.indexOf("/map/interactive/") != -1) { document.writeln("<st"+"yle>"); document.writeln("#parent{height:227px;}"); document.writeln("#hbBreadbox{top:181px;}"); document.writeln("</st"+"yle>"); }else { document.writeln("<st"+"yle>"); document.writeln("#parent{height:227px;}"); document.writeln("#hbBreadbox{top:181px;}"); document.writeln("</st"+"yle>"); } </SCRIPT><STYLE>#parent { HEIGHT: 227px}#hbBreadbox { TOP: 181px}#flCheck_div { VISIBILITY: hidden}</STYLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=768 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=11>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=breadCrumb>Sports & Recreation: Sporting Events > Local Forecast for Gainesville, FL (32611) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<SCRIPT> if(document.getElementById("hbBreadbox").offsetHeight >37){ // document.getElementById("parent").style.height = 310+'px'; } /*~~~ psrt - var that indicates the highlighted link in the secondary navigation ~~~*/ if(pstr!=''){ document.getElementById(pstr).className ='hdMILinkSel'; } //setting class of the left tab next to the Default tab to a class with no right border checkforDefault(); function checkforDefault(){ if(hbBMDefault != ''){ document.getElementById(hbBMDefault).className = 'navSelected'; defaultnum = parseFloat(hbBMDefault.substr(5,5)); if(defaultnum>1){ defaultnum = defaultnum-1; var holder = "hbBMI"+defaultnum; } } } </SCRIPT><SCRIPT> if(hbBMDefault != ''){ if (document.getElementById(hbBMDefault)) { document.getElementById(hbBMDefault).className = 'navSelected'; } } var mainBreadboxValue = readDiv('mainBreadbox'); writeDiv('hbBreadbox',mainBreadboxValue); </SCRIPT></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=466><!-- content --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText10 vAlign=center align=middle>
blank.gif

Local Forecast | Averages & Records | Event Details
blank.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=1>
blank.gif
</TD><TD width="50%">
blank.gif
</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff>
blank.gif
</TD><TD width="50%">
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff>
blank.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#ffffff><!--inserst obs title module here--><!--inserst obs module here--><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=233 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=CCTextsm width=5>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=CCTextsm width=63>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=CCTextsm width=5>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=CCTextsm width=160>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CCTextsm>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=CCTextsm vAlign=top align=left colSpan=3>Gainesville, FL (32611)
Updated Sep 1 03:25 a.m. ET
</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle>
33.gif
</TD><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsTempText vAlign=center align=middle>78°F</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>Fair</TD><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=middle>Feels Like: 81°F</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>UV Index:</TD><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>0 Low</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>Wind:</TD><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>From the East at 6 mph</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>Dew Point:</TD><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>74°F</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>Humidity:</TD><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>88%</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>Visibility:</TD><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>10.0 miles</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>Pressure:</TD><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>29.91 inches and steady</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>
blank.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff>
blank.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#ffffff><!--inserst CMS module here--><TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #863637 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #863637 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #863637 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #863637 1px solid" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText12 align=middle bgColor=#fffae2>
blank.gif

Miami (Florida)
@ Florida (Schedule)
blank.gif

Saturday, September 6, 2008

blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><COLGROUP><COL><COL></COLGROUP><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#863637 colSpan=2>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=inDentA style="COLOR: #ffffff" align=left bgColor=#863637 colSpan=2>
blank.gif

Event Day Forecast for Sep. 6
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#863637 colSpan=2>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=inDentA align=middle bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=2>
blank.gif

Isolated T-Storms
Daytime High:90°F
Overnight Low:73°F
Probability of Precipitation: 30%
Wind: From the Southwest at 7 mph
blank.gif
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#fffae2 colSpan=2>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=dataText align=middle width="60%" bgColor=#fffae2>Spectator Index</TD><TD class=dataText align=middle width="40%" bgColor=#fffae2>UV Index</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#fffae2 colSpan=2>
blank.gif
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=dataText align=middle width="60%" bgColor=#ffffff>6</TD><TD class=dataText align=middle width="40%" bgColor=#ffffff>Very High</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=2>
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=dataText align=middle width="50%" bgColor=#fffae2>Sunrise</TD><TD class=dataText align=middle width="50%" bgColor=#fffae2>Sunset</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#fffae2 colSpan=2>
blank.gif
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=dataText align=middle width="50%" bgColor=#ffffff>7:10 AM</TD><TD class=dataText align=middle width="50%" bgColor=#ffffff>7:45 PM</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=2>
blank.gif
blank.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=inDentA align=left bgColor=#fffae2>
blank.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I'm a UF alumnus and we've taken a lot of shit for stopping the annual game with UM.
Hell, IMO we always play one of the toughest schedules in the country with FSU and the SEC (especially since we always get LSU & Auburn in addition to the East)...BUT now it's back and this game is all about PRIDE.
Most of these players have known each other since grade school...there will be no backing down...this is a HUGE recruiting game and Urban realizes being able to steal players from South Florida is what has made us special over the last decade.
UF will not stop hammering UM...this game will be as FIERCE as any game for UF all year...I never bet UF but 52-10 is coming to mind...:smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe:

(UF Homer) Mully :cheers:
Oh, trust me bro, I know the deal first hand as I've been a die hard Cane fan since I was 8. This will be smash mouth, run it up, make a mistake and you'll pay football. I also know that Meyer is reminding all of those kids every day that they haven't beat Miami the last 6 times. Additionally, players like Sean Spence pulling out at the last minute and committing to Miami. All this said, I think if there is alot of rain and the weather is shitty it will benefit Miami more so than UF. If it's dry, it will most likely get ugly unfortunately for Canes fans across the country. BOL

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by G8RB8

GL man

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

a week away so very unreliable but current prediction at weather.com ...

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=768 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=466>
blank.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top width=2>
blank.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top width=300>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left colSpan=3><SCRIPT>var gotLocIDCookie = GetCookie("LocID");//set the cookie with the newLocPres locid object.var expdate = new Date ();FixCookieDate(expdate);expdate.setTime(expdate.getTime() + (24*60*60*1000*365));var typeInfo = 4;var newLocID = '32611';if(typeInfo == 1 || typeInfo == 4){SetCookie ("LocID",newLocID, expdate, "/", ".weather.com");}else{SetCookie ("LocID",newLocID+":"+typeInfo, expdate, "/", ".weather.com");}</SCRIPT><SCRIPT>var verticalBannerImage = "getout_sporting.jpg";var bannerImage = "http://i.imwx.com/web/common/banners/severes.jpg";if(bannerImage.indexOf('basic.jpg') != -1 && verticalBannerImage.length > 1){bannerImage = "http://i.imwx.com/web/common/banners/summer/getout_sporting.jpg";document.getElementById("MainHeaderImage").style.backgroundImage = "URL("+bannerImage+")";}var pstr = "sports_&_recreation_sporting_events"; //used to highlight link in the second navigation to show user where they arehbBMDefault = 'hdM6'; //the tab that needs to be highlighted - taller one - showing user where they areheaderPipeDefault = 'headerPipe7'; // this pipe should be removed.</SCRIPT><SCRIPT> var rv = -1; var ua = navigator.userAgent; var re = new RegExp("MSIE ([0-9]{1,}[\.0-9]{0,})"); if (re.exec(ua) != null) { rv = parseFloat( RegExp.$1 ); } if(rv=="6" && window.location.pathname.indexOf("/map/interactive/") != -1) { document.writeln("<st"+"yle>"); document.writeln("#parent{height:227px;}"); document.writeln("#hbBreadbox{top:181px;}"); document.writeln("</st"+"yle>"); }else { document.writeln("<st"+"yle>"); document.writeln("#parent{height:227px;}"); document.writeln("#hbBreadbox{top:181px;}"); document.writeln("</st"+"yle>"); } </SCRIPT><STYLE>#parent { HEIGHT: 227px}#hbBreadbox { TOP: 181px}#flCheck_div { VISIBILITY: hidden}</STYLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=768 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=11>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=breadCrumb>Sports & Recreation: Sporting Events > Local Forecast for Gainesville, FL (32611) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<SCRIPT> if(document.getElementById("hbBreadbox").offsetHeight >37){ // document.getElementById("parent").style.height = 310+'px'; } /*~~~ psrt - var that indicates the highlighted link in the secondary navigation ~~~*/ if(pstr!=''){ document.getElementById(pstr).className ='hdMILinkSel'; } //setting class of the left tab next to the Default tab to a class with no right border checkforDefault(); function checkforDefault(){ if(hbBMDefault != ''){ document.getElementById(hbBMDefault).className = 'navSelected'; defaultnum = parseFloat(hbBMDefault.substr(5,5)); if(defaultnum>1){ defaultnum = defaultnum-1; var holder = "hbBMI"+defaultnum; } } } </SCRIPT><SCRIPT> if(hbBMDefault != ''){ if (document.getElementById(hbBMDefault)) { document.getElementById(hbBMDefault).className = 'navSelected'; } } var mainBreadboxValue = readDiv('mainBreadbox'); writeDiv('hbBreadbox',mainBreadboxValue); </SCRIPT>
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=466><!-- content --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText10 vAlign=center align=middle>
blank.gif

Local Forecast | Averages & Records | Event Details
blank.gif

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=1>
blank.gif
</TD><TD width="50%">
blank.gif
</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff>
blank.gif
</TD><TD width="50%">
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff>
blank.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#ffffff><!--inserst obs title module here--><!--inserst obs module here--><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=233 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=CCTextsm width=5>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=CCTextsm width=63>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=CCTextsm width=5>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=CCTextsm width=160>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CCTextsm>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=CCTextsm vAlign=top align=left colSpan=3>Gainesville, FL (32611)
Updated Sep 1 03:25 a.m. ET

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle>
33.gif
</TD><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsTempText vAlign=center align=middle>78°F</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>Fair</TD><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=middle>Feels Like: 81°F</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>UV Index:</TD><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>0 Low</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>Wind:</TD><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>From the East at 6 mph</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>Dew Point:</TD><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>74°F</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>Humidity:</TD><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>88%</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>Visibility:</TD><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>10.0 miles</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>Pressure:</TD><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=obsText vAlign=top align=left>29.91 inches and steady</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>
blank.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff>
blank.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#ffffff><!--inserst CMS module here--><TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #863637 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #863637 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #863637 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #863637 1px solid" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText12 align=middle bgColor=#fffae2>
blank.gif

Miami (Florida)
@ Florida (Schedule)
blank.gif

Saturday, September 6, 2008

blank.gif

</TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><COLGROUP><COL><COL></COLGROUP><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#863637 colSpan=2>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=inDentA style="COLOR: #ffffff" align=left bgColor=#863637 colSpan=2>
blank.gif

Event Day Forecast for Sep. 6
blank.gif

blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=inDentA align=middle bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=2>
blank.gif

Isolated T-Storms
Daytime High:90°F
Overnight Low:73°F
Probability of Precipitation: 30%
Wind: From the Southwest at 7 mph
blank.gif

blank.gif
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=dataText align=middle width="60%" bgColor=#fffae2>Spectator Index</TD><TD class=dataText align=middle width="40%" bgColor=#fffae2>UV Index</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#fffae2 colSpan=2>
blank.gif
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=dataText align=middle width="60%" bgColor=#ffffff>6</TD><TD class=dataText align=middle width="40%" bgColor=#ffffff>Very High</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=2>
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=dataText align=middle width="50%" bgColor=#fffae2>Sunrise</TD><TD class=dataText align=middle width="50%" bgColor=#fffae2>Sunset</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#fffae2 colSpan=2>
blank.gif
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=dataText align=middle width="50%" bgColor=#ffffff>7:10 AM</TD><TD class=dataText align=middle width="50%" bgColor=#ffffff>7:45 PM</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=2>
blank.gif
blank.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=inDentA align=left bgColor=#fffae2>
blank.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Thanks bro, if this is even close to being accurate it could get very ugly for Miami :smiley_acbe:

My labor day plays FWIW:

Fresno ML +150, 2 units

2T tease,-120, 2 units; Fresno +10.5, Tenn pk

both roadies:seeya:

Baseball.. Houston 1st 5 has alot of appeal.

GL Mags.. Keep the roll going bro.:cheers:

My labor day plays FWIW:

Fresno ML +150, 2 units

2T tease,-120, 2 units; Fresno +10.5, Tenn pk

both roadies:seeya:

Baseball.. Houston 1st 5 has alot of appeal.

GL Mags.. Keep the roll going bro.:cheers:
Hey TD, good to see you checking in! I like the tease alot, considering it myself, also hoping the public bring the TN line back down to an even 7. I will definitely look into the Houston play. :shake: BOL of your plays bro, need the STL Cards to turn their shit around, at least for a couple more wins :36_11_6:! Peace.

Hey TD, good to see you checking in! I like the tease alot, considering it myself, also hoping the public bring the TN line back down to an even 7. I will definitely look into the Houston play. :shake: BOL of your plays bro, need the STL Cards to turn their shit around, at least for a couple more wins :36_11_6:! Peace.

Bro, will you quit frettin' your STL win total bet. They can go 5-20 in their last 25 and you still win.. As I recall you got plus money on that wager, right?

Actually the biggest concern I have now is rainouts. With the Cardinals falling out of the race they sometimes don't make up postponed games in the last couple weeks for noncontending teams.. If they don't play at least 160 all wagers are cancelled.. Happened to me once a few years back.. Minimal risk but its the only way you don't cash bro.

Bro, will you quit frettin' your STL win total bet. They can go 5-20 in their last 25 and you still win.. As I recall you got plus money on that wager, right?

Actually the biggest concern I have now is rainouts. With the Cardinals falling out of the race they sometimes don't make up postponed games in the last couple weeks for noncontending teams.. If they don't play at least 160 all wagers are cancelled.. Happened to me once a few years back.. Minimal risk but its the only way you don't cash bro.
Oh, great, this makes me feel sooo much better :36_11_6:!!! Not worried bro, just can't believe how poorly they have been playing lately, that's all. And yes, it's plus money:)

Good luck this season Mags.

Got down on Ole Miss -8 Saturday as my only play. Trying to be very selective.

I'm thinking about making Tennessee a play today, you gonna play it?

Oh, trust me bro, I know the deal first hand as I've been a die hard Cane fan since I was 8. This will be smash mouth, run it up, make a mistake and you'll pay football. I also know that Meyer is reminding all of those kids every day that they haven't beat Miami the last 6 times. Additionally, players like Sean Spence pulling out at the last minute and committing to Miami. All this said, I think if there is alot of rain and the weather is shitty it will benefit Miami more so than UF. If it's dry, it will most likely get ugly unfortunately for Canes fans across the country. BOL

:cheers:

Hey bro, good hearing from ya. You wouldn't know it from my record since Thursday but I told myself that I was gonna be more selective this year again as well :36_11_6:. Anyway, yeah I do like TN, still waiting for that even 7 and I'll play it along with my teaser. BOL man, we'll be chatting. How'd the boards go anyway? :popcorn:

May I ask your reasoning for this? I'm on the other side and haven't had much feedback on this game from anyone.

Mags - the Bar went okay, I guess. Won't find out my score until Sep 17th. :prayer:

Pharm - check Hile's thread, everything he says I would echo. 3rd string QB for UCLA and I think Tenn needs to start off with a good road win.

R U FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!

PICK 6!!!

:prayer:thumbsup::smiley_abcs::smiley_abvm::15_10_5::money2::Cheers::11_12_13::D:really_happy::13_1_102v::hammer::36_1_36::36_19_2::7_5_142::new_shocked:money;:bow::cheers::shake::popcorn:

bol in 2H need a SU win and -6 for tenn
Thanks man, I'm hoping that damn fumble doesn't come back to bite me in the ass! Yeah, I need a SU win for a teaser, 7 even for a push and by 11 for my 2H play...so needless to say BOL to you as well! Was just checking out your card, looks like we are liking a number of the same games this week :smiley_acbe:

You'll get her back on track Mags.
Thanks man, hope so, I reduced my wager amount because of the funk...thank god or I'd be down a ton right now! Ball State not looking too bad, still have a chance in this one :popcorn:

Back