Week 2 B1G Thread...

mr Reno and mr hunt: I love this thread and hope you post a B1G one every week. I really have zero to contribute, but I have been a big ten fan back when it really was a big 10. My wife's son is a Blu alum and a real fanatic. He has turned me into a go blue guy. Of course, my betting record inB1G games is atrocious. Week one lost on the rodents and faded the Hoosiers. And last night I faded the Terps. Finally avoided a loss when I faded the nittanys today, but that felt like a loss. And then there is Purdue So tunite maybe the Hawkeyes and the tar heels come through for me.
Anyway, keep it coming, guys.
bull

Hey another Michigan fan. Awesome bull. Always love your thread. You're the best in jv football I call it.

Wisconsin is in what would normally be considered a natural letdown spot against Akron this week, but this is a nightmare matchup for the Zips. Wisconsin will have a massive advantage in the front 7 on both sides of the ball. In looking at this game last night, I just feel it has a 45-3 type of outcome written all over it.

Good call. You nailed it - nice work

Really disappointed in Akron.

But just have to take my hat off to Wisconsin (or in my best Mike Tyson voice "I take my hands off to them").

Had Badgers pegged as a regressing team fighting for 7 or 8 wins this year. But as past coaches have done there, they get those kids to succeed in the system (and sometimes achieve over their heads) and produce impressive wins.

Badgers ran the ball well of course, but feel their passing game is what really mattered most in terms of making it a blowout and Akron O couldn't hold up their end either. Credit to Bucky.

Back