Week 17 What Are We Learning

For the greatest to ever play the game today was particularly insane when needing a win to secure a division title.

Absorb these stats knowing that Brady's playing against more and more guys who weren't even born when he entered the league.

Too old? Meh.

34 for 45, 432 yards, 3 TDs, no picks. QBR 127.3

Pathetic performance by my Eagles today. Makes me want to throw up. Coaching and play calling were horrible. The D couldn’t figure out how to stop obvious Hill runs. Stupid penalties. Made Dalton look like Brady for much of the game. Minshew was mostly clueless in the pocket. Fucking frustrating. No way we should get our added kicked at home by Saints.

For the greatest to ever play the game today was particularly insane when needing a win to secure a division title.

Absorb these stats knowing that Brady's playing against more and more guys who weren't even born when he entered the league.

Too old? Meh.

34 for 45, 432 yards, 3 TDs, no picks. QBR 127.3

Ok but his oline was better today plus panthers defense was missing a lot. Great game by him but I don’t think most reasonable ppl saying he can’t have those, he just hasn’t been consistently good and he has no interest getting hit so we see what happens when he faces a team who gets pressure? Too old for a moment? Prob not, too old for the entire season, looked that way.

I was shocked jags showed up and dominated a houston team who been playing tough, if there ever was a game they coulda took off that was it and they just kept rolling. They gonna smash the titans!

Ok but his oline was better today plus panthers defense was missing a lot. Great game by him but I don’t think most reasonable ppl saying he can’t have those, he just hasn’t been consistently good and he has no interest getting hit so we see what happens when he faces a team who gets pressure? Too old for a moment? Prob not, too old for the entire season, looked that way.

432 yards in a game is rarefied air in the NFL, regardless of opponent, opponents health or anything else. There are QBs who play in the league 5-10 years that don't see that, once.

432 yards in a game is rarefied air in the NFL, regardless of opponent, opponents health or anything else. There are QBs who play in the league 5-10 years that don't see that, once.
Best his deep ball has looked in his career to Evans, those yards rack up when the defense has no answer for the receiver but to Tom's credit, he got it there. Was never a strength of his unless the guy on the other end was named Moss.

Also helped playing from behind for the stat line. Reality is everyone will take playing him seriously in the playoffs because of who he is. They aren't close to a championship team though.

Those who believe the NFL is fixed should be in full swoon over the results this week. First, they flex the Pitt/Balt game to Sunday night and then all of the scenarios that had to occur for the game to mean anything from a playoff scenario all happen. That said, I learned the Steelers brass should let KP8 sling it more.

Honestly, I don't feel Rodgers weapons are all that bad. He has one of the best RB combos in the league, Christian Watson has emerged, Lazard is a solid #2 receiver, Doubs was on path to productivity before his injury & Tonyan is an average TE, but not terrible by any means. I think they're middle of the pack overall. I believe Houston, Indianapolis, Tennessee, New England, Baltimore, NYG, Washington, Chicago, LAR, Atlanta, Carolina are all worse off than the Packers & you could argue whether Jacksonville, Cleveland or New Orleans are much better off. I'm including all injured starters as if they were active all season in my roster evaluation (Kupp, Breece Hall ect.) & not factoring in the OL, just the skill positions. Maybe I'm biased though because I've grown kind of weary of his act. Definitely one of the greatest QB's of all-time, but his role as the aggrieved Maharishi who uses appearances on the Pat McAfee Show like they were group therapy sessions has somewhat lessened my reverence of Rodgers.

No One Should Be Afraid Of KC Or 9ers In The Playoffs. Raiders 500 Plus Yards?! Come On Man! Denver Looking Like A Playoff Team?! Come On Man!

Back