Week 17 Team Totals

C-MAN

Pretty much a regular
Got a few I really like today:

Den TTu21
SF TTu17

Den going to use both QB's today, and we probably see more Paxton. Expect Oakland's defense to step up after an injury to a key offensive starter. Den last 3 team totals against Oak's D: 20, 12, 16 and they only avg 20 ppg on the season. Oak gives up an avg of 21 ppg on the road this season, but that includes 34 @NO in week 1.

SF has scored exactly 3 points in its last 3 home meetings vs Sea. Sea still playing for a bye and defense was embarrassed at home last week. No Hyde for SF and SF comfortably in the slot for #2 overall pick looking to hit the off season running.

Anybody else see any they like?

That SF looks good.

Fwiw, just looked but overall Unders were 11-5 last year in Week 17.

Makes sense I guess. Will check out the last couple seasons. Betcrimes may already know...

I like Houston over 17.5.. seemed to me savage looked much more comfortable in the second half last week when they came out and ran no huddle. I have to believe texans priority number 1 is to get this offense going and they facing a titans secondary that incredibly beatable.

Like your donks under but already played Oakland +109 and happy with that. Totally agree the defense and this whole team up their level with their leader gone.

Back