Week 17 Parlay Fun

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
At this point, we have the strongest feel for all the teams. I think we can craft a parlay together that will hit, whether it's all or some on the ML, a few plays that we feel super strongly about, whatever. Let's do it.

My first beginning is thinking Buffalo ML and Green Bay ML. Green Bay can score as long as Rodgers is in there and they should only need to get to 20 points against such a thoroughly injury-ridden Detroit offense. I think Miami will be disinterested in cold Buffalo.

Maybe add Texans ML

Adding Penn State ML. Kentucky fading. Franklin strong bowl history. Trace‘s last game. Defense growing a lot. Balanced O vs overrated D.

I like Packers and PSU the most i‘d say

Strict ML parlay Buf & GB should hit. I also like Phi, Hou, Min to win & I think Giants roll Dallas who has no reason to get off the plane.

Strict ML parlay Buf & GB should hit. I also like Phi, Hou, Min to win & I think Giants roll Dallas who has no reason to get off the plane.

Giants been very competitive too. And at New York. I think thats a really sexy ML pick

I put the 4 teams that have motivation to win, are at home, and don't need help and thus won't be score-checking at the half and let down 2H.

KC -800 / NE -775 / HOU -300 / BAL -255

Together pays +136. Houston is probably the weakest there mostly because the Jags have been so hard to understand this year but I think this parlay offers some value.

Back