Week 16 What Are We Learning

That the titans STILL get no respect. We already beat kc. Already beat Buffalo. Already beat every other playoff team from last year we’ve played. Then it was the niners are hot. We beat them. We ain’t even healthy yet and still it’s kc, Buffalo, pats going to sb. And we are getting The King back. Lord have mercy. Can I get an amen.

That the titans STILL get no respect. We already beat kc. Already beat Buffalo. Already beat every other playoff team from last year we’ve played. Then it was the niners are hot. We beat them. We ain’t even healthy yet and still it’s kc, Buffalo, pats going to sb. And we are getting The King back. Lord have mercy. Can I get an amen.
Thankfully we can count on you, constantly, to make sure we respect the Titans (and Knicks).

I’ll happily book your titans to win afc action bud. Just too many injuries and not enough time to get right, sorry. Maybe if ya’ll would have peaked like you did at end of year sure I coulda seen it, still wouldn’t have been the favs tho and I just think it incredibly unlikely they get back to playing at that level. While the teams they beat are almost universally playing better now. If it makes ya feel better pats have no chance to make it either!! Let’s be honest about the bills win, bills win that game 9 of 10x, Allen slipped!! And you know kc not the same team right? That wasn’t anything like the kc you will see in playoffs.

Last edited:
Back