Week 16 SEC Discussion

Haven’t seen anything official, but hearing Christian Harris will be able to play tonight. Also getting Evan Neal back from Covid stuff, unsure if he’ll play or not. Waddle will dress tonight, but not expected to play. Unsure if that last one is just a gesture or if he’s really trying to play again this season

Is anyone feeling Messy St?

If they get down and are dogged with even a few points I'm on it
What are you seeing with Messy St? The only team they’ve beaten since September was Vanderbilt...barely. Just don’t see what they have to play for whereas Missouri is looking to put an explanation point on a pretty successful regular season. The only thing that scares me about this game is the high percentages on Missouri.

What are you seeing with Messy St? The only team they’ve beaten since September was Vanderbilt...barely. Just don’t see what they have to play for whereas Missouri is looking to put an explanation point on a pretty successful regular season. The only thing that scares me about this game is the high percentages on Missouri.

I understand your position. It makes sense. Their records don't reflect it but I feel the teams are very close in performance. I dont see that Leach has lost team, they have been competitive while in transition. I think they will have success passing today. Ultimately the game is kind of meaningless and random and I see no reason why they would get rolled. GL C Man you always see it well.

Seeing over 70% on Mizzu is a concern. GL today. I have not been good betting the SEC this year so Miss St probably wins by 20+

I understand your position. It makes sense. Their records don't reflect it but I feel the teams are very close in performance. I dont see that Leach has lost team, they have been competitive while in transition. I think they will have success passing today. Ultimately the game is kind of meaningless and random and I see no reason why they would get rolled. GL C Man you always see it well.
I think Miss St has all guys that are invested now, unlike earlier this season. They are playing hard, unfortunately for them they just have no depth

I think Miss St has all guys that are invested now, unlike earlier this season. They are playing hard, unfortunately for them they just have no depth

Mizzou not really capable of rolling anyone. Has a bad team shootout feel!!

Forgive me if I'm being a little lazy for not looking myself.

Does anyone know how the loser of the SEC Title game fares in their bowl game?

Forgive me if I'm being a little lazy for not looking myself.

Does anyone know how the loser of the SEC Title game fares in their bowl game?

16-12 SU in the last 28 years; 16-11-1 ATS (SDQL Link)

Those numbers are a little surprising as I expected a far worse record. My expectations were biased based on two dreadful bowl game no-shows by 2017 Auburn (-10 v UCF; lost 34-27) and 2018 Georgia (-11 v. Texas; lost 28-21). Both of those teams had NC aspirations dashed in the title game and faced highly motivated opponents.

Alabama got beat by Utah after losing to Florida in ‘08. Granted that was an awesome Utah team

Back