Week 16 Discussion Thread

I see so much love for 9ers today. Not sure why they put forth an effort much better than the lions did today.

Marvin Hall on is the only receiver on the #Browns 53-man roster not ruled out for Sunday’s game against the #Jets, per source. The rest must sit out because of high risk close contact. They’re elevating Derrick Willies and Ja’Marcus Bradley from the practice squad.

So It’s being reported Gase will be fired IF they lose today. Why would beating the Browns save his job, and does the team even care??

prob been brought up somewhere within forum but Colts will be without both starting tackles with Castonzo being downgraded against a Steelers defense that leads league in sacks

I feel like everyone has written off the Steelers, and there is so much love for Indy all week. Now we see a significant line moved the last few hours. I feel like the writing is on the wall here for a Pittsburgh win.

If cincy wins today. Houston prolly finishes in last. I think that might be meaningful to the good coaches of cincy. Prolly entirely new group with Houston next year

Reactions: KJ
Jacksonville has had a brutal schedule down the stretch. Five out of the last six have been against playoff teams (if you include Balt) and other game was at minny. They are 3-3 ATS during that stretch. Chicago has no business laying a TD+ on the road against anyone.

Jacksonville has had a brutal schedule down the stretch. Five out of the last six have been against playoff teams (if you include Balt) and other game was at minny. They are 3-3 ATS during that stretch. Chicago has no business laying a TD+ on the road against anyone.
Agree they have no business typically but now they control their own destiny as does JAX for Trevor. Plenty of incentive for one org to win and one to lose. Not that the players for Jax will try to lose but the organizational calls, I wouldn't expect much. Coaches might get incentive pay to lose considering that staff is gone anyway.

Last edited:
So what’s the consensus on KC today. They have not been covering spreads and now they basically have nothing to play for

Anyone with thoughts on the Browns/Jets total? Gotta think we are going to see a heavy dose of the run game from the Browns side of the ball, and for them just to get out with a victory. I’m thinking like a 23-10 type of game?

Dallas off 2 impressive wins, but let’s not forget they were +3 and +4 turnovers and outgained by SF and Cincy in those 2 games. If Philly takes care of the ball they will win. Zeke coming back more of a distraction than anything. Pollard has been great.

Dallas off 2 impressive wins, but let’s not forget they were +3 and +4 turnovers and outgained by SF and Cincy in those 2 games. If Philly takes care of the ball they will win. Zeke coming back more of a distraction than anything. Pollard has been great.

Cowboys were gifted 34 points last week. 34!!!

Back