Just wanna get some thoughts down

Early leans

Zona +5.5
buffalo +5.5
Pitt pk
gmen +1
Houston -9.5

gonna put the pats in a ML parlay some how

this will probably all change come Sunday.

Absolutely great matchups this week. Ratings will be thru the roof Sunday. Then Monday... When the jets will continue their playoff push. FML.

There's no discussion thread, so by default this is it.

12/13 8:25 ETCincinnati-3.5At Philadelphia45.5
12/16 1:00 ETGreen Bay-3 evenAt Chicago42.5
12/16 1:00 ETAt Atlanta-1.5NY Giants51
12/16 1:00 ETAt New Orleans-3.5Tampa Bay54
12/16 1:00 ETAt St. Louis-3 +105Minnesota38
12/16 1:00 ETAt ClevelandOTBWashingtonOTB
12/16 1:00 ETAt Miami-7Jacksonville37
12/16 1:00 ETDenver-2.5At Baltimore48
12/16 1:00 ETAt Houston-7.5 -115Indianapolis48
12/16 4:05 ETAt San Diego-3 -105Carolina45.5
12/16 4:05 ETSeattle-5.5At Buffalo42.5
12/16 4:05 ETDetroit-6At Arizona44
12/16 4:25 ETAt Dallas +1.5Pittsburgh44
12/16 4:25 ETAt Oakland-3 -105Kansas City43
12/16 8:30 ETAt New England-6 evenSan Francisco47.5

<tbody>
[TD="width: 23%"] Date & Time [/TD]
[TD="width: 26%"] Favorite [/TD]
[TD="width: 15%"] Line [/TD]
[TD="width: 26%"] Underdog [/TD]
[TD="width: 10%"] Total [/TD]

</tbody>

<center>Monday Night Football Line </center>
12/17 8:40 ETAt Tennessee-1.5NY Jets42

<tbody>
[TD="width: 23%"][/TD]
[TD="width: 26%"][/TD]
[TD="width: 15%"][/TD]
[TD="width: 26%"][/TD]
[TD="width: 10%"][/TD]

</tbody>

Personally, I'm trying to see how quickly I can forget last night's game. Congrats to all those who called NE. Some of the easiest money made all season. What a joke of a performance by HOU. Anyhow let's get into next week:

I'm interested in the NYG game. One week does not a season make. The Falcons are back at home where they generally do their thing. Giants despite the score last week, still look a bit off. Eli doesn't seem to be in synch with the receivers. It showed in the Skins game two weeks ago, and it showed during the Saints game. NO, kept giving them the football, and Wilson kept giving them field position, but when forced to face some adversity, I'm not sure I want my money on NY right now.

ATL has the receivers to burn the Giants secondary which is clearly NY's weakness. Atlanta is fourth in the league in sacks allowed - so if the Giants aren't able to sack Ryan, the Falcons are going to exploit the hell out of NY's secondary. I like this matchup a ton, and it sets up perfectly with the lopsided scores from last week. Falcons should be a 3-4 pt fave here.

I'm interested in Buffalo too. Sea not ready to be a a 5 point fave to many teams on a neutral site yet in my mind. But, I'm trying to be as objective here as possible and make sure my own head isn't clouding my view. I was WRONG about Russell Wilson. I didn't think he'd amount to shit in the NFL, and so far he has proven me wrong big time. That being said, I can't ignore the fact that Seattle has laid pts on the road three times this year, and lost every game outright. Probably the way to play this is to take Bills ML for 3/4 of your normal sized play.

And, here I am again - looking to fade NE. Kaepernick's biggest test by far. But I would make Frisco a 2.5 pt fave to NE at home, so there's a little bit of value here for the road team.

Lots of interesting matchups this week. I want no part of Indy or Texas.

I started a discussion thread

quick ? though...how on earth can you play the cardinals at all right now?

I started a discussion thread

quick ? though...how on earth can you play the cardinals at all right now?

how on earth could you bet on the lions?

the cardinals will give Max effort after getting humiliated and with everyone saying they gave up.

Arizona is a 50 point swing play

I think AJ Green has a bounce back performance tonight in a big way against an eagles defense that has been shredded by #1 receivers

over 90.5 yards receiving -115

Since Sanu has gone down, Andrew Hawkins has been cincy's 2nd receiver, over 3.5 receptions -105

thats what i get for going with the public

4:00

Zona +6 -110, i dont think the lions get off the bus
Chargers -3, defense is the difference here, panthers basically played their superbowl last week which was obviously a huge win for the team... dont think they fare too well going out west

Back