Week 15 What Did We Learn

I said it after Fatricia was fired....Bevell said they were gonna have fun...

And they have...TT's overs and game overs both 3-0 now...

Coombs got fired, by an interim coach, for the fake punt he called himself...

The Steelers are not good. I jokingly said to Hunt during the game that they may be home underdogs in the first round. It is trending that way. That offense is terrible and as good as the defense is... you can only hold up so long...

The Rams loss was obviously shocking as good as they have been playing...

Jalen Hurts... not too shabby...

Brees wasn't good in his return and willl ultimately be the demise of a team with a really good defense...

Hmmm...correlation... teams with good defenses and dinosaurs at QB....

The Chicago Bears, Minnesota Vikings and LA Chargers have all lost to the eventual Super Bowl Champion each of the last 3 years. If the Saints beat the Vikings this week, they will be the only team to have beaten all three teams this season.

I'm not saying......I'm just saying.....

The Steelers are not good. I jokingly said to Hunt during the game that they may be home underdogs in the first round. It is trending that way. That offense is terrible and as good as the defense is... you can only hold up so long...

Brees wasn't good in his return and willl ultimately be the demise of a team with a really good defense...

it woulda been tough enough on steelers d before they had the cluster injuries at linebacker. I remember a thread making fun of cowherd for picking steelers to finish out of playoffs and 3rd in the division before start of the year but despite the record I think he might have been more right about this team than wrong. Are they even gonna get a home playoff game? If they lose to colts next week then they will be playing browns for the division crown last week of the year! I could def see them heading into the playoffs on a 5 game skid!

Ju ju needs to stop dancing on opposing teams 50 yard line and do some work with the jugs machine! Teams have figured out you can jump all the short shit cause they not good throwing it down the field! not sure how teams figured this out so fast with steelers but have let saints get away with the dink and dunk game for years?? Gotta assume play calling and design a big part of it, the rest being brees iq looks like a rocket scientist compared to Big Ben who a big dummy! Crazy that 2 months ago they looked like one the bigger threats to kc! Lol.

Speaking of fake punts/trick plays what in gods name was that play the giants ran from inside the red zone on their 1st drive of the game Sunday night? Was that a Garrett call or former special teams coach judge’s call and design? Had to be right up there w all Cowboys fake punts as one the dumbest plays of the year!! Not only In concept and design (to have your punter/holder/whoever the fuck it was throwing the pass) but also in game management when you could have had 3 points in a game ya know you had to win low and ugly! I basically turned the game off after that play! Lol.

speaking of the nfc least are the Cowboys really gonna win this division??? My god how ridiculous that would be! Skip Bayless already puffing his pathetic little chest out while talking bout it! Stfu skip, winning this division nothing to be proud of and I guarantee the other playoff teams are rooting for Dallas to win it! Jerry world would be the least dangerous nfc east place for another playoff team to go!! Period! Lions be a far more dangerous team to face!!

Just remember my new/old nfl mantra, expect the unexpected! Maybe things settle down come playoffs but these next few week beware of trusting anything your eyes have told you! Def don’t trust teams that “need it” to actually do it!! There a reason those teams in these spots and more often than not those reasons show up in a big way when their seasons on the line!!!

The Chicago Bears, Minnesota Vikings and LA Chargers have all lost to the eventual Super Bowl Champion each of the last 3 years. If the Saints beat the Vikings this week, they will be the only team to have beaten all three teams this season.

I'm not saying......I'm just saying.....

I havnt won a game betting on or against the bears all damn season!! I fade them at beginning the year they reel off a 5-1 start!! I start betting on them they lose 6 in a row! I fade them again and they start another win streak! These Mf’ers havnt had a effective worthwhile rushing attack in all Nagy years, I fade them and next thing you know Montgomery getting touches and making the most of them!! How the hell does a guy magically figure this out after 4 years of not having a clue???? I want to bet them vs jags just so I can see them lose! Lol.

Anyone know off top their heads if and how much rams nfc/SB odds changed after losing to the jets? Seems like now be the best time to take them if you interested!

I thought we would get a much better line to back them at seattle this week! Like we seriously can’t get 3? I really wanted a fg!!! On the 18th it was a pk, went all way to +2.5 at end the jets loss but looks like money swooped in on rams, why the hell didnt that money wait until it hit +3??? Did they just buy it up to +3? I just can’t imagine loading up on any team at +2.5 so early in the week!! Is there something I’m not understanding there?? I have to look closer but the under 47 has some appeal to me. Should be a bit a defensive struggle as it was the 1st meeting when Ramsey took DK out the game! Since then the Seattle defense has improved a great deal, of course it reflected in the number as it was 55 the 1st meeting!! 47 still feels to high tho!!

I don’t believe for a second the jets loss matters when it comes to rams prospects of winning the nfc (outside the fact they obviously be better off winning the div and getting a home game or 2!!). Beating Seattle would put them back in 1st place but the problem being it makes the finale vs cardinals way more important! I still think rams are one of the 4 nfc teams with a legit shot of winning the nfc. Imo it packers, saints, Seattle, and rams in no particular order. I love the cardinals (now that Murray healthy and running around again!) and think they will knock one those 4 off but I think they a year away from going much deeper than that!!

Fun? I lost my chance at a 3-peat and a few K going up against Tannehill and Corey Davis. Glad they’re having fun at my expense. Never cursed the Leo’s so much. Fun! Lol

@B.A.R. You were spot on about Bevell opening up the offense. Hearing players speaking out in support of Coombs. That going to be an issue for Bevell this week? We looking at an insurgence?

Anyone know off top their heads if and how much rams nfc/SB odds changed after losing to the jets? Seems like now be the best time to take them if you interested!

I thought we would get a much better line to back them at seattle this week! Like we seriously can’t get 3? I really wanted a fg!!! On the 18th it was a pk, went all way to +2.5 at end the jets loss but looks like money swooped in on rams, why the hell didnt that money wait until it hit +3??? Did they just buy it up to +3? I just can’t imagine loading up on any team at +2.5 so early in the week!! Is there something I’m not understanding there?? I have to look closer but the under 47 has some appeal to me. Should be a bit a defensive struggle as it was the 1st meeting when Ramsey took DK out the game! Since then the Seattle defense has improved a great deal, of course it reflected in the number as it was 55 the 1st meeting!! 47 still feels to high tho!!

I don’t believe for a second the jets loss matters when it comes to rams prospects of winning the nfc (outside the fact they obviously be better off winning the div and getting a home game or 2!!). Beating Seattle would put them back in 1st place but the problem being it makes the finale vs cardinals way more important! I still think rams are one of the 4 nfc teams with a legit shot of winning the nfc. Imo it packers, saints, Seattle, and rams in no particular order. I love the cardinals (now that Murray healthy and running around again!) and think they will knock one those 4 off but I think they a year away from going much deeper than that!!
Went from around +1100 to +1500 I think

Went from around +1100 to +1500 I think

interesting. The only problem is I didn’t take into account it could cost them the division and some home games. That would obviously make their chances worse.

My point was mainly ppl shouldn’t overreact to that game as it means nothing when playoffs roll along! They no better or worse than they were before that game, rams have had a tendency to struggle vs pretty much anyone, they couldn’t move the ball vs giants either. When Goff your qb you just gotta hope you get the good version who doesn’t turn it over like crazy!

the worst thing about that loss (other than hearing @brewersfan go insane jets lost Lawrence) is the fact now rams will have to beat cardinals in last week of season which a tall task for them! Until last week the division was gonna come down to this Seattle game regardless I think, now they most likely have to beat cardinals as well.

That if you’re gonna come at the king you best not miss!!! When are these DBs and LBs gonna learn if you try to tackle Henry high he’s gonna stiff arm you into next week lol

Yeah. Points a plenty

i know mahomes prob gonna get all the love but this to me should be a great mvp showdown! If Henry carries these guys to a 12-4 record and goes for 2k yards I don’t care it a qb award, not sure how ya can argue how valuable he is. On the other hand Rodgers numbers right there with mahomes and argue he might be even more valuable to his team. I’ve seen packers without him, it was never pretty! If baker can throw 4 1st half tds Arron should have a blast!!! If Henry doesn’t keep him in a coat on the sideline that is!

i know mahomes prob gonna get all the love but this to me should be a great mvp showdown! If Henry carries these guys to a 12-4 record and goes for 2k yards I don’t care it a qb award, not sure how ya can argue how valuable he is. On the other hand Rodgers numbers right there with mahomes and argue he might be even more valuable to his team. I’ve seen packers without him, it was never pretty! If baker can throw 4 1st half tds Arron should have a blast!!! If Henry doesn’t keep him in a coat on the sideline that is!

its a tough debate for sure. You take any of those 3 off their teams and none of them make the playoffs.

Back