Week 15 What are we learning

NFC looks a little better at the top than the AFC to me now. Eagles and Niners > Chiefs and Bills

What is the point of replay if a guy catches a td pass with a toe on the sideline and they call it in bounds?
I continue to be for removal of replay from the game. I hate it more than most things because it is more amazing that they get it wrong so often. If we are going to use replay then we should use their best guess too. The call stands crap flies right in the face of getting the call right, which is the whole premise for having it in the first place.

I hate pass interference and personal fouls more.

NFC looks a little better at the top than the AFC to me now. Eagles and Niners > Chiefs and Bills

What is the point of replay if a guy catches a td pass with a toe on the sideline and they call it in bounds?
I continue to be for removal of replay from the game. I hate it more than most things because it is more amazing that they get it wrong so often. If we are going to use replay then we should use their best guess too. The call stands crap flies right in the face of getting the call right, which is the whole premise for having it in the first place.

Tennis is the only sport I respect replay in, takes zero time now

I’d put the Bengals right there with KC and Buffalo. AFC is deeper though. Chargers and Dolphins are a tough 6-7. Eagles v Bengals SB is my prediction.

"The call stands" is the equivalent of "We know they blew the call but we are not going to overturn it anyway"

How could the ref on the field have a better view than all the combined replay angles. Let's go with that call regardless, once we are wasting our time with replay to begin with?

"The call stands" is the equivalent of "We know they blew the call but we are not going to overturn it anyway"

How could the ref on the field have a better view than all the combined replay angles. Let's go with that call regardless, once we are wasting our time with replay to begin with?
Most replays that stand are simply never going to be overturned when you can't know the location of ball vs appendages within a couple inches inside a scrum. I'd say they get the call correct or corrected a ton of times when it comes to incomplete or OOB, fumble/incomplete pass, etc. Without the gps chip it's pointless challenging on an endzone play

Back