Week 15 weather

inZane

Loving Life on Planet Earth
Looks like we've got a cold front coming through at the end of the week that's worth watching with its potential impact on some games.

I know we're supposed to have temps in the 30's and a 50% chance of snow so far for the Utes/Buffs game on Friday. I'm gonna have to check some others as it appears the drop in temps and moisture will be heading east from there.

Local input is always appreciated.

We've gotten relatively lucky with weather games this year compared to the past few years.

With play being extended into December as well... Not too bad ...

There's gonna be a lot of games with less than ideal conditions;

Yeah, I know we have a system with rain / snow invading over the weekend. That has to impact the Mac games plus a few B1G tilts.

Yup, I'm taking some unders I liked right now before the lines start dropping in those.

Looks like the snow in Provo will be in morning and afternoon. Game at night.

Looks like snow in Boulder won't start til after the game (Saturday 10am local kick now)

I know here in stl they calling for 2 inches of cold rain Friday night into Saturday, I would assume If that time frame is correct then it should be cleared out of Columbia before Saturday. I would think it be fairly cold tho cause there a cold front coming in behind the rain, not brutally cold but anything 40 or below I can’t imagine is something the Uga kids are used to at all!!

Back