Week 15 Start/Sit

Semi-finals, winner-take-all league ... Pick three RB, PPR, performance scoring, distance bonuses for long touchdowns.

J. Charles @ Oakland
Spiller v. Seattle
D. Wilson @ Atlanta
B. Brown v. Cincy (tonight)
R. Bush v. Jax

Leaning the first three. If I go with Brown, obviously have to decide by tonight, won't have the luxury of waiting on Bradshaw's status to make a decison on Wilson.

i like your leans but thinking inside the box would go with bush. should run all over jax and has been getting tons of targets recently.

Same league, pick three WR.

D. Alexander v. Carolina
D. Thomas @ Baltimore
V. Cruz @ Atlanta
R. Cobb @ Chicago

Again, leaning first three. Thanks for your help.

bold

We're both projected at the same # of points.

This is my team
QB: Rg3/Big ben
WR: Cruz
WR: Decker
RB: D. Martin,
RB: Cj2k,
FLEX: Forte or Brown
TE: Gates
K: Prater
DEF: SEA

thanks

I went with Forte for the following reasons.. I believe he is the safe pick, can pretty much expect 8-10 points from him, also I expect him to carry the load vs GB and Cutler not to pass all that much. Bush is banged up.

Brown is going against a Cincy D that has been great vs the run and has only given up 1 rush TD in last 4 games. Cincy only given up 76ypg.
Brown had 12 rushes for 6 yds and is fumble prone.

Now that I went with Forte watch Brown rush for 104yds and 3TDs. lol

Roddy white is trying to fuck my weekend up....roddy white, bush, Crabtree, or Jennings.....which one.

I swapped 25% of my team right before kickoff with the team i am playing in the semi finals tonight because i think winner of our game wins the finals.... i wake up to see the law firm having a great start to the game... i felt going into game if i got a good perfoance from him i would win too :(

I can't believe I got to the playoffs. Now what do I do? Tom Brady in SF or Big Ben against Dallas? Brady took me this far. Whatcha all think?

Brown 1.8 points.. Made the right call.. Went back and forth on this one.

On tuesday, right away I leaned Forte. Then tuesday night to Wed I was leaning Brown. Today had no idea(reason I started thread) but
thought about how Forte is safer pick and Brown fumbles(he fumbled today)..

I'm sure Forte will get more than 2pts. lol

Thanks for the answers.

You and me both, gyno, I stewed right up until kick-off on my backs, left Brown on the bench, felt like a safe pull-of-the-trigger in russian roulette.

I'm still not 100% sure which guys to start, now it's pick three out of four for me ... J. Charles, Spiller, R. Bush, D. Wilson ... if Bradshaw is a go, think I have to sit Wilson, but I have a feeling that situation's going to remain pretty gray. May roll the dice on Wilson even if Bradshaw is active. I'm considering sitting Spiller instead of Wilson or Bush. Seattle D's been beastly. Only guy I know I'm starting is Charles. I think.

Tip,

Can't help ya much with your RB's. I think you are making the right call. Bryce is a tough match-up for Cinncy, maybe.

On your WR's - I would switch out Thomas for Cobb. Cobb is so dynamic and is always a threat for a big play no matter what defense he goes against.

It's REALLY hard to sit Thomas, he's been golden all year. I was thinking the choice was between Cobb and Alexander. Know what might tilt the scales to Cobb though? ... We get triple (so 18 points) if a guy we're starting takes a kick back. (Also a reason to lean D. Wilson in my other dilemma, I suppose.)

You and me both, gyno, I stewed right up until kick-off on my backs, left Brown on the bench, felt like a safe pull-of-the-trigger in russian roulette.

I'm still not 100% sure which guys to start, now it's pick three out of four for me ... J. Charles, Spiller, R. Bush, D. Wilson ... if Bradshaw is a go, think I have to sit Wilson, but I have a feeling that situation's going to remain pretty gray. May roll the dice on Wilson even if Bradshaw is active. I'm considering sitting Spiller instead of Wilson or Bush. Seattle D's been beastly. Only guy I know I'm starting is Charles. I think.

Dude, I like Spiller, Bush and Charles..

Jackson out for Bills, Spiller featured back
Charles featured back vs bad Raiders run d
Bush vs Jags bad run D.

Giants are always a crap shoot, I tend to avoid their RBs.

I think your decision is easy.. I actually love your RB tandem this week. Bet all three score at least 10 and one or two hit the 15s and 20s.

It's REALLY hard to sit Thomas, he's been golden all year. I was thinking the choice was between Cobb and Alexander. Know what might tilt the scales to Cobb though? ... We get triple (so 18 points) if a guy we're starting takes a kick back. (Also a reason to lean D. Wilson in my other dilemma, I suppose.)

Really hard to depend on GB guys imo.. They either score 1-5 or 15-20.. nothing in between lol.

Dude, I like Spiller, Bush and Charles..

Jackson out for Bills, Spiller featured back
Charles featured back vs bad Raiders run d
Bush vs Jags bad run D.

Giants are always a crap shoot, I tend to avoid their RBs.

I think your decision is easy.. I actually love your RB tandem this week. Bet all three score at least 10 and one or two hit the 15s and 20s.

That's the safe and sensible route. If Bradshaw is inactive, Wilson will be in my line-up. It's an unconventional scoring system, PPR, distance bonuses for long TD's, triple score for return TD's ... basically, big, exciting plays get big points. If I know Wilson is going to touch the ball 15+ times in the game with the 2nd-highest total on the board, I think I have to start him. What will probably happen, unfortunately, is that Bradshaw will be active but iffy, and no one will know who's going to carry the mail until the game is played.

Spiller can you get you big plays.. I guess I'd take out Bush then. Who are you leaning on taking out?

Don't know yet, that's why I'm here in start/sit, lol. If Bradshaw is out, I'll start Charles and Wilson, and one of Bush or Spiller. If Bradshaw goes, it's Charles and I don't know yet.

Thanks for the comment Gyno!

2 more for you guys!

WR choices *need 2
Colston
CJ Givens
Demaryius Thomas
Denario Alexander

RB choices *need 2
Chris Johnson
Jamaal Charles
Marcel Reece
Jonathon Dwyer

Any feedback from the Krew is good. Thanks

I hear ya on Cobb and ate why I like him as well. In my Yahoo league our commissioner gave points to punt/kick returners on yardage and TD's. my view could be somewhat skewed on him. Thomas is certainly the safest play of them all. I would definitely start Alexander. The guy has been $$$ for the last month or so and I expect nothing short of it this weekend against the Panthers.

2 more for you guys!

WR choices *need 2
Colston
CJ Givens
Demaryius Thomas
Denario Alexander

RB choices *need 2
Chris Johnson
Jamaal Charles
Marcel Reece
Jonathon Dwyer

Thomas and Alexander

Charles and ....

Has any roddy white owner made a decision?

id go with Jennings and Gordon.....wash secondary is awful so Gordon is the no brainier....Jennings over fitz because whoever QBs ariz is slightly worse then me

freeman or ryan?
Freeman has the matchup but they might run Martin a fair amount.

Ryan is at home and I think he will throw a ton.

2 more for you guys!

WR choices *need 2
Colston
CJ Givens
Demaryius Thomas
Denario Alexander

RB choices *need 2
Chris Johnson
Jamaal Charles
Marcel Reece
Jonathon Dwyer

thomas and colston

charles and dwyer

Standard, just ppr league

Rg3 is out for me, do I start cousins?

or do I pick up fitz/weeden/ponder/tannehill/kaepernick/sanchez/locker

also same league, 1 wr spot and 1 flex spot open

fitz
roberts
amendola
garcon
matthews

Another league, .25 per rush attempt, 1 ppr, both 6pt tds, rest the usual

Romo
Kaepernick
Weeden

also in that league, I have julio and amendola starting, and the 3rd spot I have starting dez, is that better over lafell and g.little??

Standard, just ppr league

Rg3 is out for me, do I start cousins?

or do I pick up fitz/weeden/ponder/tannehill/kaepernick/sanchez/locker

also same league, 1 wr spot and 1 flex spot open

fitz
roberts
amendola
garcon
matthews

I would go tannehill or weeden over cousins.
amendola, fitz..just think hes due.

Today was not a very good day. It should have been an awesome day for both of my teams:

Cam
Jamaal Charles
Doug Martin
AJ
Vincent Jackson
Aaron Hernandez
matt bryant
Miami

Matt Ryan
Jamaal Charles
Doug Martin
AJ
Don Mega
Moeaki
Suisham
Alfred Morris
Miami

The first team MAY squeak out a win bc the team I played fielded an equally better team on paper, but decided not to show up either. Up 12 with Hernandez going up against Britt.

My 2nd team will lose even though I am up 25. He still has Brady, Woodhead and Hernandez to play. I have no one.

Fuck Doug Martin and fuck Jamaal Charles. Two guys that should have had monster days against their crummy opponents. Both complete duds. Oh, and fuck Cam for handing the ball off to that fat ass fraud Mike Tolbert twice at the goal line. Fuck Royster for vulturing one of Morris' TD's. Though not on my teams, fuck Josh Freeman and Brady Quinn for being the worse QB's in the league. Four of my guys were directly effected by their piss poor play. Fuck the Miami defense for only two sacks. Fuck the Steelers for not allowing Suisham the opportunity to kick the 54 yard FG with three mins left in the game.

I feel better. :-)

I got waxed today in my big money league. Cruz, D. Wilson, J. Charles ... all on teams that didn't score a point against formerly weak defenses. Weird week.

Kc hates CharlesCharles

Unbelievable. Twelve carries, 13 yards in two games I believe. Granted, he could have done more with twelve carries, but, "c'mon, man!"

you have to think the brass believes Charles gives them an opportunity to win these sort of games and they don't want to win them so they have a better draft pick? Crazy, but the only sane reason I can come up with.

Back