Week 15 SEC Discussion

Comical how it’s happened for sure.
Even more comical they would’ve been picked before wayyyyyy more deserving teams

I don’t even know wtf going on there but when I heard they were “punishing” themselves by not going to a bowl this year I just laughed. Only the ncaa would be stupid or crooked enough to say “way to get out in front of it lsu”!! What they do anyways twink? Tell me It not from obj throwing out bills after championship game, can’t believe ppl made anything out of that. Surely they not cheating any more than rest of the teams?

I don’t even know wtf going on there but when I heard they were “punishing” themselves by not going to a bowl this year I just laughed. Only the ncaa would be stupid or crooked enough to say “way to get out in front of it lsu”!! What they do anyways twink? Tell me It not from obj throwing out bills after championship game, can’t believe ppl made anything out of that. Surely they not cheating any more than rest of the teams?
OBJ thing is light work....Vadal Alexander(wow can’t believe I typed that) and all the other shit. It’s out there man. I can’t type it all.

it’s really bad as I’ve said. Who knows what happens. Culmination of shit is how I describe it best. It’s sticky.

OBJ thing is light work....Vadal Alexander(wow can’t believe I typed that) and all the other shit. It’s out there man. I can’t type it all.

it’s really bad as I’ve said. Who knows what happens. Culmination of shit is how I describe it best. It’s sticky.

yea no need for you to post it all. I’ll read about one day.

Back