Week 15 Discussion

read what you just wrote? A field day via dump-offs and check-downs?
GW.... good call. I never saw this coming. Titans are slowly becoming a playoff team.

Reid should have opened up his playbook a little more, but he tried to sit on it.

Disagree. He throws downfield when asked to. And the last two weeks (and 4th Q of Denver) was very successful in doing so.

Smith also has a higher Yards per attempt than:

Aaron Rodgers
Derek Carr
Cam Newton
Eli Manning
Carson Palmer
Joe Flacco

But it's always convenient to buy into the common narrative. When he is your team's QB (as a fan), you become grateful that you have him. Frankly I wish Reid would turn him loose more. He has weapons to work with up and down the field.

Alex Smith is a damn good quarterback.
today had to be frustrating as a Chiefs fan. No reason they should have lost that gm.

I really like the under tonite...already in for under 48...thinking of more $$. Talk me out if you have a strong reason im willing to hear

GW.... good call. I never saw this coming. Titans are slowly becoming a playoff team.

Reid should have opened up his playbook a little more, but he tried to sit on it.

not sure i deserve that, but i did feel like TEN dominated that game and still had to pull it out with a last-second FG. Smith went deep once to Maclin and they hardly used their weapons once they got the big lead

:shake2:

Tampa has bad too much family time. Lol. Their pregame hootering and hollering was just funny to me. The team is a lot like Dallas. Except Dallas has just better skill players all over the offense. When Tampa can't control the clock and TOP, they suck.

Back