Week 15 CFB

Damn Kowboy, that's nice, I got nothing haha, but I am a fat piece of shit that only cares about my bets. So any chick that can get with that, ummm ok.

Yeah liquid was a bit before my time on posting, I heard about him. Then I met him in Vegas, and I didn't really know him. Then though he tailed my basketball picks he told me, and he won a shitload with me.

Kowboy it's comin, I fuckin roll their ass in late Jan into Feb, it happens every year, I have money set aside saved up to make a run, gonna lay 1000 a game when I feel the time is right. I'm not rich, fuck I sell and deliver tools, so this shit is real, it's gonna be balls to the wall, but if I wanna get these fucking dbags off my ass I gotta roll up some money. These new bosses I have suck ass, they are telling me I need to be in at 4 am and check in the freight. Fuckin pieces of shit, its funny cuz they are always named with an ie or a y, donnie, willie, marty, I need to change my name from Matt to Matty and maybe I can be promoted. Those fucks

Yeah hunt he tailed my ass, I made my conference championship bets in basketball, called Vegas Packer about em, and then I saw on another site liquid posting them as his own, same exact picks. And they were all winning and everybody was like congratulations on your winning streak liquid, fucking ***

Well maybe I will call it a night, I'm fuckin over a 750 in, shit and beers, feeling good about my bets tomorrow, since I've been drinking again the profits are up, but last week was not good. So fuck I don't know. The only thing I know about is college hoops in late Jan and Feb, haha I am repeating myself I already said this earlier, oh the fuck well. You are gonna be tailing my ass then, bed time I guess. I'm not even fucking tired and I woke up about 3 cuz of my new bosses fucking me over and making me wake up. They got a scanner on my vehicle to tell where I'm at at all times, fuckin this sucks. And then when I get there I have to log on, so I'm fucked, gotta go in at 4. Not gonna be able to watch any late games anymore.

I still like Texas I'm sure alot of people don't, Baylor isn't the same team anymore they were. Gonna wait seems like people are bettin Baylor like everything is fine.

woke up early, read the paper. that was a waste should have read this thread. good way to start a day.

Good read. It's gonna be a chilly one in Texas today, hope that keeps the game close for ya. And fuck Marty and the boyz..

Adding

Texas +16 at Baylor

Mizzou -1 vs Auburn

I'm goin to my brothers house to watch the games today, so I probably won't post. He gives me a ton of shit when I start posting, he's like what are you doing, talking to your boyfriends. LOL, but the good thing is I have a future MLB hall of famer with my nephew who's 2. My brothers wife is half black, and she has a dad that played d tackle for the Huskers in the 80's, and a grandpa that was a ***** league hall of famer, and threw almost 100. About time for the games.

Beware y'all, anyone who "knew" the original tuck knows he and a tig-ole-bittied stripper went out in an infamous flaming milk-n-vodka "accident" around aught-eight. :)

May your nights be filled with many drinks and winners, brother.

My favorite gambling redneck. Great to have you and keep drinking, you will be a fucking laugh riot by about 1am this morning

Stanford at Arizona St -3

Everyone will be betting Stanford. Not gonna happen. Arizona St is 7-0 at home outscoring opponents by 28 per game. They are a different beast at home. Stanford yeah they will try and pound the rock at em, maybe they will, and I will be wrong. They did dominate the 1st match up. Stanford though has had road troubles at Utah and at USC, now they are going to an undefeated home team, that spells trouble.

I have not seen one single person on Stanford.

Back