Week 15 CFB

tuckfexas

Pretty much a regular
Gonna post again, now that I'm drinking again, fell off the wagon recently a few weeks ago, I had quit for a while. Not drinking sucks, but the problem for me is, when I drink its done big, like a 750 of vodka, and a few beers. Will post as long as I'm drinking, I don't really care to otherwise. Hell, I don't really enjoy anything when I'm not drinking.

Having a tough year kind of. Had Cincy +3.5 last night, typical for me this season. Was sitting there in the 4th quarter thinking this is gonna be a win either Cincy loses by 3 or wins this thing. Oh no, they drive for a FG late and tie the game. Then win the coin flip, defense, I was just like fuck I know they are gonna blow it, yep td. Then a completely retarded first play call by Cincy in ot, 2nd and 14 that's it.

Well anyway onto the picks, and you may want to rethink your bets if you have these haha. I am gonna do some write ups even though nobody is gonna read em, just a few points I thought about not all of em. I could write a novel.

BG vs N Ill -3 got even money juice a little bit ago

I'm just going with a team that has won 25 MAC games in a row. At -3 why the hell not? I know BG has been playing well, and stuffed Buffalo, but Lynch and N Ill is a different animal. N Ill defense is playing much better recently as well.

Ou at Okie St -10

I know rivalry game most people won't like it. But what has OU really accomplished they lost badly to the other top teams, Texas and Baylor. I guess they did beat Notre on the road, oh fucking well. Okie St on the other hand rolled both Texas and Baylor. OU is gonna try and pound it at em, and I don't think it will work, OSU has been pretty good against the run. Knight gonna have to match points with Okie St, not gonna happen. Similar score to 2011.

Ohio St vs Mich St over 51.5

First when Ohio St has the ball. Mich St has not played any real dynamic offenses, which Ohio St is. I was there in the end zone watching the Huskers open up gaping holes in that Mich St defense all day, and that was with a beat up o line missing an all american player. What the hell do you think Ohio States o line will do to them? Fucking push em all over the place. Plus Nebraska has no qb Tommy Armstrong haha he blows, Miller is 10 times better. Now when Mich St has the ball, they will do ok. They have been better late in the season, well Minnesota performance aside. And Ohio St. defense has been giving up tons of yardage the last 3 games. Who the hell gives up 29 points to Purdue haha. Then 40 or whatever it was to that crap Michigan offense. Shootout in Indy, plus the game is indoors, all the better for scoring.

Stanford at Arizona St -3

Everyone will be betting Stanford. Not gonna happen. Arizona St is 7-0 at home outscoring opponents by 28 per game. They are a different beast at home. Stanford yeah they will try and pound the rock at em, maybe they will, and I will be wrong. They did dominate the 1st match up. Stanford though has had road troubles at Utah and at USC, now they are going to an undefeated home team, that spells trouble.

Utah St at Fresno over 60.5

Fresno will score at home, Utah St has a pretty decent defense, but theres no stopping Carr at home. Fresno puts up 42+. So we just need Utah St to put up about 20. I think they will, actually think this will be pretty close, and Utah St puts up a good fight. There could be closer to 80 points. It will be kind of cold looks like upper 30's, but not much wind, no rain, so weather won't be a factor.

That's it for now still thinking about adding Texas, I'm not sure Baylor completely blows out Texas. Its 15.5 and it may go higher. Maybe it hits 17.5 that would be nice. I think I will for sure add Texas, Baylor isn't the same after that ass kicking they took at Okie St. That TCU game they very easily could have lost were it not for 2 pick 6's.

Yeah, SIGO, I definitely want to, but don't know if I can for much longer with how I do it. Will probably have to quit again after a while.

I haven't posted since 2009 when I quit drinking, don't like to post when I'm not hammered. Thanks hugh

Oh bar, big al didn't recognize it at first, and tip hell yeah. Hunt yeah used to be vodka and milk, but I changed to vodka and gatorade now. Yeah Rex, Vegas was a good time, the Unlv game sucked haha got kicked out of the game for throwing a beer cup off the upper deck. Then sitting out there waiting for you and the game to be over. Wasn't really too drunk, but wrecked the cherokee haha, then had to ditch it to avoid the DWI. Never got charged with anything, just said the guy I hit pulled a gun on me. The cops just let it slide. Got the Cherokee repaired, and was all good. Fuckin Vegas, I want to go back and live there again, but I gotta make some real money first. Maybe on hoops I can get it rolling. Early I don't really hit em up, but late January it's on. I'm throwing dimes out on every game then, see what I can do.

About game time, need to get N Ill and then roll into Saturday. This game I'm not too sure of, so who knows, I have not been going great this year. Have had 2 outta the last 3 weeks winning. Last week was a debacle though.

Yeah sigo, I didn't really know what to do, cuz I was drunk, and I just told Rex we gotta go, so we just ran and took the bus, left the jeep there. I was just thinking what I could make up as an excuse for leaving the scene. I had no idea what to do, it worked out unbelievably.

Well N Ill didn't work out, BG was much the best, but did hit the over 66.5 in game after it was 7-7 early. So 1-1 they were both the same amount so lost some juice tonight. Didn't bet any college hoops, didn't like anything. That's the only things I really bet at this time of year, except if I'm betting horses or dogs.

This Texas at Baylor line is still rising up to 16 at 5dimes now, gonna wait til tomorrow to bet Texas. Go ahead and drive up Baylor, they aren't the same team right now. I think they win by 7 maybe 10. They aren't covering 16.

weather gonna be cold as fuck, don't know how it impacts the game but I have to believe it has an impact

Yeah I don't know if that will really benefit either team, maybe the under would be ok then. Really though unless its really windy, or raining hard, or snowing, I don't make a huge deal of it.

Mizzou is on my list of leans for tomorrow, the luck has to run out for Auburn. And they just beat their biggest rival, talking about we need to be in the title game when we win. I think Mizzou might have something for em.

Well I'm almost a bottle of vodka in, probably gonna crack another. Got grey goose tonight the good stuff, I don't usually unless I'm kickin ass on my bets. It's usually Barton's or Popov, that shit gives me a headache in the morning though. With the goose you feel fine, so I'm drinking up.

I'm feeling good about my bets tomorrow. That Ohio St vs Mich st over is money in the bank, shorty what ya drank. Ohio States o line is gonna maul that d line for Mich St. When your sitting in the end zone at a game you can see if the line is getting pushed around better than on tv, and oh my the Mich St d line was getting moved around like a bunch of bitches by the Huskers. I really couldn't believe it, Ohio St is gonna have their way up front, but that doesn't mean bet Ohio St, cuz Michigan St is gonna roll right back at em, cuz OSU defense is terrible. How the fuck do you give up 29 points to Purdue, that's all I need to say. Fuck it, I'm adding on, making it a big bet, double for me. Gonna go to 5dimes and add on.

Like that Sparty/tOSU over as well, and Okie Lite.

Gatorade n vodka, I drank that from time to time too. Good shit! :cheers:

That N Ill game tonight, I really didn't feel great about that, I took it cuz N Ill always wins the MAC with Lynch. My best tomorrow top 2 games are Ohio St vs Mich St over 51.5 and Ou at Okie St -10. Those are the money, no doubt. Fuckin OU hasn't been shit for a while, when do they ever compete vs a top ranked top 10 opponent, never. OU is not a top notch program anymore, like my Huskers, they are shit. Okie St is a much better program, they have that fucking billionaire Boone Pickens funding things, and they have a good coach Gundy. They are gonna smack OU and show em where things stand right now.

Steed, good luck to you to, I don't know if the buckeyes are gonna win for you, I think they will win, but it's gonna be a shootout. Unless OSU defense comes with something they haven't been showing, or Mich St offense shits the bed, it's gonna be close.

I haven't had watermelon, will have to look for that. I usually get orange or grape. Sometimes I get the strawberry which is good.

Dang Kowboy that chick has huge tits, I hope that's your wife or girlfriend, I have to say well done if that's the case.

Onto vodka bottle number 2, a 750 down, hell yeah. But I know I gotta quit again soon or my liver will kick. It just fuckin blows when your not drinking, it's just like this your either pissed off or your drunk, I think. 2 types of people in this world. I was pissed off for 4 years hating the world, now I'm drunk everyday and its fucking great.

Fuck even my new bosses regulating on me telling me I need to be into work at 4 in the morning isn't getting me down, cuz I wake up, and I'm still drunk. It sucks because they are dbags making me wake up earlier than my old boss, but oh well. I'm gonna quit this shit job in March after I roll up something like 80k in college hoops in late January and through March. Last year I was betting 150 and then raised to 300 bucks a game in those months, and I made about 12,000, and the 2 years before that I had success, so I'm gonna roll 1000 a game when I get dialed in late January.

Better be ready for that, 12-3 Saturdays in college hoops, that's what's comin in late Jan and Feb, once I get dialed in on teams in conference play its over. The books can pay me my fuckin money. Talking to myself, I'm sure nobody else is on the website, I might pass out soon.

Tuck is drunk, and talking to himself. Everybody is talking about the Michigan State defense haha, they suck balls, gettin pushed around by the Husker backup o lineman. Fuck that shit is funny, I can't wait to see OSU rolling down the field on those bitches.

I used to love logging on at 7 am at BTB/Covers and Tuck was talking to himself...

Great to have ya back...

Hey bar I am gonna be up for a while, so there might be more, I am over a 750 in, well cuz its the weekend, so oh well. During the week I drink about 3/4 of a 750 or so and a beer or 2, but then I am still probably drunk when I go out driving for work at 4. All in all my job sucks, and I need to make my shit in college hoops in late Jan and Feb into March, in March I don't do as well, but fucking Feb is a run, like 12-3 Saturdays every week. I will be here, I ain't bullshittin, I will post em.

I know he was kind of a legend for a while, and then he sucked, and then he tailed my picks in college basketball, and won

Dang Kowboy that chick has huge tits, I hope that's your wife or girlfriend, I have to say well done if that's the case.

Yeah tuck...she's layin right here next to me. To take a little something from your handle, she's got some "tig ole bitties", don't she?

:cheers:

Back