WEEK 14

thanks makes sense. I got 3.5 - wouldn't let me buy down to 3 so went with it. thanks again and GL this bowl season.

added 1.5 units

Ga SO -4

This one should only go up - Buffalo should get murdered ha

Veteran HC vs rookie - GSU QB is former Buffalo guy too - STRONG home field edge - huge game for GS

BTW - I would stay far away from that UAB/Miami for now

UAB players wanted the interim guy to be HC (badly) - he is coaching the bowl, so you would think they would play hard for him right?

MAYBE - but usually this serves as a distraction - tough to prepare with with all this crap going on. Miami has played well in bowls under HC Martin (3-0 ats). Gabbert is gone, so no longer an issue (going back/forth). Plus UAB ain't that good this year - GTTH I would take the 11 ......

full disclosure ha : I'm an EMU homer
>. why? they will show up (as road dog) - play their azz off, and make few mistakes - plus you get strong value (that spot) - because they're terrible at home . Over HC Creighton's tenure, one of the best - esp. vs non-conference teams. 3-1 ATS in bowls - LY got killed, Liberty with great QB/last game was too much

I can't see how SJSU has much interest in this one - after a teammate died they quit on the season (0-7 ats)- plus it should be COLD.. EMU has never won a bowl, and should win this one.

So moving this one up to a larger play. 0.75 at +4' / 0.25 on the ML.

moving SLOW on bowls boys.......early looks tho
>> wanna avoid later games, with player, coaching uncertainty

Tulane - wait till kick-off ha
Kan St - might hit early number - once Brice/ Will announce it should drop like a rock (shocked if they play)
Mizzou
UCLA - check QB 1st !!!! - 2014 last W - Narduzzi bad bowl coach
Horns - wait tho it will drop when BR declares ....
E Caro -2014 last W
GA SOUTHERN - 1st number
SDSU -
S ALA- no bowl wins / WKU off huge W L:Y
AIR FORCE - Bears huge W LY - AF big Sr class
EASTERN MICHIGAN - never won a bowl - bad L LY - SJSU in the cold
UCONN -
BOISE - NTX bad bowl team
BEAVS
FRESNO / JAKE HAENER - P12 a turrible bowl fav
BYU will murder SMU - 1st number - Ponies playing with 3rd QB?? - Rice / Mordecai likely done
Troy / UTSA why tf are they playing each other !?
Kansas - maybe best to hit 1st #
TTech
FLA ST
IRISH ? - SCaro getting too much love IMO
Fire on USA asap.. WKU QB went to portal today..

moving SLOW on bowls boys.......early looks tho
>> wanna avoid later games, with player, coaching uncertainty

Tulane - wait till kick-off ha
Kan St - might hit early number - once Brice/ Will announce it should drop like a rock (shocked if they play)
Mizzou
UCLA - check QB 1st !!!! - 2014 last W - Narduzzi bad bowl coach
Horns - wait tho it will drop when BR declares ....
E Caro -2014 last W
GA SOUTHERN - 1st number
SDSU -
S ALA- no bowl wins / WKU off huge W L:Y
AIR FORCE - Bears huge W LY - AF big Sr class
EASTERN MICHIGAN - never won a bowl - bad L LY - SJSU in the cold
UCONN -
BOISE - NTX bad bowl team
BEAVS
FRESNO / JAKE HAENER - P12 a turrible bowl fav
BYU will murder SMU - 1st number - Ponies playing with 3rd QB?? - Rice / Mordecai likely done
Troy / UTSA why tf are they playing each other !?
Kansas - maybe best to hit 1st #
TTech
FLA ST
IRISH ? - SCaro getting too much love IMO
Fresno line slowly going up.. WSU lot of opt outs too.. if it comes to 3, will hammer

Lines move quickly.. on UCONN at +10.. UTSA at -1, EMU yep.. max bet USA at -4.5 when it first hit.. grabbed Cincy at -120 to get to +3.5

will be on UCLA as soon as line comes out.. Sort of like Hogs if Jefferson is playing- that KU D is not good

Liberty going to have any effort here at all? or will they lay down like they did vs NMSU? Toledo D good too.. though I usually love fading mac come bowls

Look at Duke… UCF having tons of starters on D transfer including their senior LB captain and most of their secondary. UCF board says he expects loads of true frosh to play. Duke O can put up points!!

BYU hit the first number - probably

Why? - because full strength SMU would be favored, early number might be great. SMU QB has already declared for the draft - best player WR Rice should too, as (excellent) bu QB is still recovering from a broken collarbone. I would like BYU anyway. This one should *close* as BYU -7+. Oddsmakers are getting smarter tho ha (see Bama / Kan ST line) but hopefully we get a good opener.
Sounds like SMu qb Mordcai gonna play. Without him, they would be disaster. Will see if he opts out heading into the game.

Sounds like SMu qb Mordcai gonna play. Without him, they would be disaster. Will see if he opts out heading into the game.

Yep saw that movement - 'telling us' he and Rice might play WTF?

WHY would he declare for the draft weeks ago if he intended to play? For what it's worth - it's bowl news and BYU news that said he's playing - I haven't seen anything Dallas wise that said that ...... My SMU guys (know everything Ponies) said he's gone , soooooo. And the damn bu at BYU just hit the portal - 3rd guy is hurt.

Great thing about bowls ?
>> it's much easier to 'buy back' live .......

WHY? - because a team is either ready to play, or they ain't. I've tracked this for about 7 years. Almost never (in the early games) - does a team 'find it' once the game starts - UNLESS they have a great QB, with a strong will to win - like Mordecai unfortunately ha. So if BYU gets down they ain't coming back.

In my notes from LY - sounds crazy but it's close.....I'll check

In a 5 yr period - 2015-19 maybe

A team down 7 or more at the half, came back to win 13X

< 12/25 - ONCE
12/25-30 - 6X
> 12/30 - 6X

Last edited:
full disclosure ha : I'm an EMU homer
>. why? they will show up (as road dog) - play their azz off, and make few mistakes - plus you get strong value (that spot) - because they're terrible at home . Over HC Creighton's tenure, one of the best - esp. vs non-conference teams. 3-1 ATS in bowls - LY got killed, Liberty with great QB/last game was too much

I can't see how SJSU has much interest in this one - after a teammate died they quit on the season (0-7 ats)- plus it should be COLD.. EMU has never won a bowl, and should win this one.

So moving this one up to a larger play. 0.75 at +4' / 0.25 on the ML.
IN @ +4 E M U ...TREMENDO,SIR! thank you

Magic genie wish #1 to watch a Saturday with BA…with beverage of choice. Just one Saturday to witness all the “indicators” he identifies Live. A magical formula..historian/psychologist/Situation/spots….but LIVE would be a true Lesson. The 1H/2H trends and advantages have become next level for me to study and a feather in my hat thanks to you.

BA added to all
“ Great thing about bowls ?
>> it's much easier to 'buy back' live .......

WHY? - because a team is either ready to play, or they ain't. I've tracked this for about 7 years. Almost never (in the early games) - does a team 'find it' once the game starts - UNLESS they have a great QB, with a strong will to win - like Mordecai unfortunately ha. So if BYU gets down they ain't coming back.

In my notes from LY - sounds crazy but it's close.....I'll check

In a 5 yr period - 2015-19 maybe

A team down 7 or more at the half, came back to win 13X

< 12/25 - ONCE
12/25-30 - 6X
> 12/30 - 6X”

I reckon they like Horns under 6 - with / without Bijan and RJ.

No way he (should) play here.....

BUT, if he does, along with other RB Rochon J - and Horns are fully dialed in (usually are at Alamo) - Huskies could be in serious trouble.

Who are your favorite underdogs to win outright? Kinda like UConn, Liberty,AF,Mizzou,Utah St,Cuse and Iowa in addition to EMU

Last edited:
Back