Week 14 What Are We Learning

Playoffs could be really fun this year

Miami
Baltimore
Jags
Chiefs

Denver is somehow just good now? Payton should win cosch of the year. Cortland sutton such a beast

Buffalo when they are on their game may be best team

Houston likely a 1 and done if in, but stroud makes them fun
Browns defense is incredible, flacco serviceable
Indy with minshew are not boring
Browning looks decent, probably made himself chase Daniel's money the last few weeks, forget where I heard but someone said he should fake an injury asap before he has a bad game

Please no pitt

Nfc loaded

49ers
Cowboys
Eagles
Lions

Clear top 4

Nfc south champ gets crushed by philly or dallas, that's the likely 1 bad playoff game wildcard weekend

Packers like the broncos are just now a good team?

For the last spot

Seahawks
Rams
Vikings
Other nfc south teams

Such a shame cousins is injured

Hope rams get in. Cupp and pukka, they are fun to watch

Nfc loaded

49ers
Cowboys
Eagles
Lions

Clear top 4

Nfc south champ gets crushed by philly or dallas, that's the likely 1 bad playoff game wildcard weekend

Packers like the broncos are just now a good team?

For the last spot

Seahawks
Rams
Vikings
Other nfc south teams

Such a shame cousins is injured

Hope rams get in. Cupp and pukka, they are fun to watch
Lions are a step behind the top 3.

The OL injuries and suss secondary.

But, we have a month to get right.

With that all being said, give me 3 seed Lions vs 6 seed LA Rams please.

The storyline is incredible.

Plus, we need a non mobile QB as an opponent.

The goals for BNL:

1. Somehow hold on with division
2. Division win = home playoff game
3. Win said home playoff game in one of the best atmospheres we've seen in sometime
4. Learn some lessons the next week on the road in the divisional round. I don't think it will be pretty.

Daboll is a really good coach getting what he has out of Devito who would struggle big time with nearly any other team.
Real interesting game this weekend. Let’s see if the cugine can take the show on the road. If he’s as mobile as he was last night(I was surprised) Saints are in trouble. They’re in trouble anyway, but much like the Leo’s Saints have struggled with mobile QBs all the way to RG3 and Johnny Football 1st pro victories

Real interesting game this weekend. Let’s see if the cugine can take the show on the road. If he’s as mobile as he was last night(I was surprised) Saints are in trouble. They’re in trouble anyway, but much like the Leo’s Saints have struggled with mobile QBs all the way to RG3 and Johnny Football 1st pro victories
Saints should win that game easily but they are at a major coaching disadvantage.

I am not a huge Carr fan but he should really be better than he's been and I blame the coaches. That roster is easily good enough to win that division and Allen could blow it.

Congrats to all our Chargers fans if we have any and let me say us Jets fans are jealous.
Just wait til the Chargers hire someone like Buttchin O'Brien. They're way too cheap to expect anything more than that. Hell I won't be surprised if Spanos declares himself as GM.

Just wait til the Chargers hire someone like Buttchin O'Brien. They're way too cheap to expect anything more than that. Hell I won't be surprised if Spanos declares himself as GM.
Ben Johnson won't cost much as a first time head coach and Herbert makes that job attractive.

Ben Johnson won't cost much as a first time head coach and Herbert makes that job attractive.
LA makes the job attractive which is why Spanos has always been so cheap. He knows that people will take a low ball offer to live there. Which is funny because he's from Stockton which might as well be in the middle of Mississippi.

My guess is Herbert has a bit of a say in this hire.

LA makes the job attractive which is why Spanos has always been so cheap. He knows that people will take a low ball offer to live there. Which is funny because he's from Stockton which might as well be in the middle of Mississippi.

My guess is Herbert has a bit of a say in this hire.
They aren't going to spend a lot so the Bellichick rumors are nonsense. Its going to be an offensive coach to work with Herbert and Ben Johnson is the hot offensive assistant. If not him it will be someone similar like Slowik who has done great with Houston.

They aren't going to spend a lot so the Bellichick rumors are nonsense. Its going to be an offensive coach to work with Herbert and Ben Johnson is the hot offensive assistant. If not him it will be someone similar like Slowik who has done great with Houston.
It could be some bartender in Tijuana for all we know

They don't have a history of logical hires

Back