Week 14 plays:

Mags

The Magsnificent One
Had another pretty good week last week in college feetball and look to continue that this week. Lighter schedule allows us to look even harder into games. Several games already locked in and I will continue to look into every game this week. Here's what we have so far:

Louisville -3 PUSH
Fresno State -7 (1H) 100
Fresno State -7 (2H) 130
Central Mishitgan -3 100
Central Florida -7X 100
Navy -13X 100
Virginia Tech -4 100
LSU -7 PUSH
North Texas -2 110
West Virginia -28 110
Oklahoma -3 100
Hawaii -14 110/100

As always, thoughts, advice, info, etc are always welcome!

Peace and GL!

:tiphat:

Last edited:
Interesting look Mags...if NMSU covers for the game, IMO, it'll be a backdoor garbage point type thing in the 4th. A first half Fresno bet looks tasty, going to tail you small here...would have loved to have seen -6.5, oh well.

Looks like a ton of chalk Mags. Tread lightly on the lumber, especially this time of year, public tends to love faves in "must" games, and tends to get buried.

BOL with your plays, i'm leaning towards Wash (which will be the first time all year i'm against the Warriors) and Pitt, still doing some research.

P.S. What's up with the Bulldog love? You jump ship on our 'Canes????

Panda - and there you go...WINNER:)

Lunch - what up!?!?!? Long time no talk! Whens the card game? GL to you as well...hell no, never lose the love of The U, was rooting them on hard and TN to lose that's all (last week).

Aztec - BOL to you too bro!

fuck it....added Fresno (2H) to the card (nothing but juice now)!

nice Fresno 1H.. A little questionable early but then they asserted themselves:smiley_acbe:

GL Mags. I was thinking Central Mich. also. I gotta run to work though so I may not be participating in the festivities today.

Lunch - looking into it, good look, thanks!

added...C FL and VT to the card

Last edited:
added...N TX, LSU and OK to the card. Heading out to do some x-mas shopping (code for drinking:))

Back