-week 14 nfl-

broadwayjoe

May 5Dimes MLB 2nd place
will get to the record later, it's somewhere around +27u..

rarely do this, but like the card, so all of these are 3u....definitely the biggest nfl week of the season for me..

Bengals +14

Titans -14

Lions +10.5

Eagles +7.5

Saints -3

Niners +4.5

Bills +1

Pats -7

Steelers -3.5

good luck, i'll sure as hell need it

:cheers:

with you on the eagles and saints, against you in pitts. like most of them. good luck joe. hope you jumped on the sooners/ov and dug out a bit yesterday. they got me to a split. sucked because loved allot of winners when i first made my notes and brainfucked myself into a pretty bad card.

got my ass handed to me yesterday, scraps. i did parlay sooners/ov very small, but it hardly lessened the damage. brutal day, especially that bama game. they come and they go

looks to me like the pockets reload today joe. really do like your card. wish i had the guts to lay that in tenne...i know it's money.

6-3 +8.10

pretty good results today, although it took luck on a couple, and i'm still kind of pissed at myself for making that pats play with the travel for ne and the days to prepare for seattle.

i have no problem with my other two losses and i'd make them again, but the new england loss is something i should have laid off...

adding snf:

3u - Redskins +6.5

really like the first half and ml as well, but want to ensure a decent profit on the week, since i likely will not be making a mnf play (lean tampa)

bol

nice day joe. rough one for me...was looking like i'd juice out until that bad beat in pitts. that one is gonna sting for a few.
other side again tonight. seems like everyone is on the skins and i just don't get it. looks like a horrible matchup for them. i realize the motivation angle but the ravens are everything washington struggles with. good health. i hate bad beats and i hate them even more when they come from the steelers.

yeah scraps that was a rough loss for sure, but i'm not ready to classify it as a bad beat, as they've dominated the 4th quarter how many weeks now? i'm sure you disagree being on the other side, but i never felt out of it from the way they've been coming back and covering like they have...

i just don't believe in the ravens enough to lay 6.5 pts with them...i don't think they'll be able to do much offensively at all, and the redskins might have a vanilla offense that campbell surely doesn't help out, but they don't turn it over and shoot themselves in the foot, which the ravens thrive on. can we count on flacco to keep playing mistake-free football in huge games now that there are some expectations attached? maybe, but i'm not ready to put money on it. if the skins can stop the run, which i think they will, we may just see a couple of mistakes from the rookie finally. it doesn't get any easier with the wins; it actually gets more difficult as the season goes on for a young qb

yup...from the losing side it was a bad beat! 14 pts in 24 seconds in the last 2 minutes of a game the cowboys absolutely should have covered. my emotional pain confirms this!

heres to a profitable week ahead...

Back