JumpOnBoard

CTG Partner
Posted NCAA Record
Sides: 69-55-1 +22.63 units
Totals: 5-4 +2.77 units
Teasers: 10-14 +28.80 units
Parlays: 0-1 -3.00 units

Props: 1-0 +1.00 units

Great week last week w/ 11 units to the good...lines out this morning and I'm locking a couple in....

Arky +3 (-105)....2 units...2.10/2.00

GT Pk (-105)....2 units...2.10/2.00

Hawaii -7 (-117)...2 units...2.34/2.00

Rutgers +10 (-109).. 1 unit...1.09/1.00

Nebraska is tempting...

The worst line out there IMO is OHIO +1 in MAC Championship...I'm pulling for OU so I'm not playing it, but that CMU line is very, very soft...they are much more balanced than Ohio and I think it's <40% chance that Ohio wins that game....a very soft line.

Last edited:
Agre entirely on CMU/Ohio line. For some reason, I really think that Wake is going to get it done againt Georgia Tech. I just feel like they want it 100x more.

Too bad it takes me an hour to load Pinny or else I might try locking some of these in. I'm guessing BoDog hasn't posted them yet...HA

I liked em under 2 TD's ...but it's still a big game for UCLA too...I don't know...I think they cover just don't wanna ride the train one too many stops if u know what I mean...the value for SC sailed last three weeks..

You thinking it goes up Hunt???

I see 2.5 now...not sure this one goes above 3 honestly...thnk the money will be split..

juice has been bouncing up on UF all day..kind of split...trying to decide.

HUNTDOG said:
juice has been bouncing up on UF all day..kind of split...trying to decide.

not sure...Harvin will be up in the air all week...He got jacked good...be surprised he'd play...but gotta think UF backers would wait for more info..

Just seems this one should have equal backing.

One of you want to tell me why you are so excited to get Arkansas? At under 3, I feel like Florida is the play. That being said, I feel somewhat like a square thinking it. Harvin is probably down which will hurt Florida, but I just feel like Florida's biggest weakness (pass D) will not hurt them much against Arkansas and Casey Dick.

Seabass said:
One of you want to tell me why you are so excited to get Arkansas? At under 3, I feel like Florida is the play. That being said, I feel somewhat like a square thinking it. Harvin is probably down which will hurt Florida, but I just feel like Florida's biggest weakness (pass D) will not hurt them much against Arkansas and Casey Dick.

UF has been ripe for four weeks IMO...their offense is inferior to Arky's whether u know they're running or not....UF's Offense is a joke...the playcalling is poor and they can only score on explosive plays...haven't seen them extend drives and score for a while...they haven't played a good team in a few weeks and the offense has been regressing ever since LSU...

We'll see...but I think Arky wins the game.

interesting stuff...I am completely up in the air on this game and probably should not bet it, but I know I will...Arky has no qb whatsoever, mcfadden is the real deal as is Jones but FLA just keeps winning and winning, not impressively though..niether team has a FG kicker at all, and jump is right UF has trouble keeping drives alive...Harvin definitely needs to play if you like UF though, guy is a threat to score every time he touches it.

looking to add a Hawaii play here...Pinny shows 7.5 at -112...I can get the straight 7 at 128...

Going to wait and see if I can get the hook a little cheaper...If I can I will, if not, I'll sell it to 8.

Can get The Bows at -117 at -7 right now so went ahead and pulled the trigger...

added Hawaii for 2 units...plays updated up top..

Back