7:00 PM
1503Alabama-6½
1504Clemson
+6½
7:00 PM
1505Alabama-10½
1506Notre Dame
+10½

Is Charlotte really playing 2 games in 4 days?

Rutgers +10
UGA TT
Iowa
Tex Tech TT
UF TT
Tulsa
USA ML

Some I’ll be exploring

I don't know how Texas will be interested in playing its game in Manhattan. The expectations were high this season but it's now over. Players are opting out. Herman is on the way out.

I trust Klieman much more to have his team ready to play more so than I do Herman. Much more.

San Jose State officials are racing the clock as they seek to relocate Saturday’s football game against Hawaii.

The two Mountain West teams were scheduled to play at CEFCU Stadium in San Jose, Calif. But that plan was altered because of the new coronavirus-based quarantine rules that were imposed for Santa Clara County. Health officials are prohibiting contact-sport activities, such as practices and games, for the next three weeks in that Bay Area county. The order also calls for incoming travelers from at least 150 miles outside the county to quarantine for 14 days.

San Jose State athletic director Marie Tuite said moving the game to Aloha Stadium does not appear to be a consideration.

“As far as whether or not we would play the game in Hawaii, at this point, we are not looking at that option,” Tuite said.

The possibility also is dimming of playing in Arcata, Calif. The Spartans conducted 11 days of preseason training on Humboldt State’s Arcata campus in October. It was initially believed that Humboldt State could be set up as the Spartans’ headquarters if they could not return to San Jose without quarantining during the restrictive period. But there is growing concern that restrictions will become a state matter rather than just a county rule, affecting all of California. Arcata, a 323-mile drive from San Jose, is in Humboldt County.

During Monday’s Zoom call with reporters, Tuite indicated a decision on the game would be made “in the next couple days.” An SJSU official said a site might be announced today.

The Spartans are on the clock if they wish to accommodate UH. The initial itinerary called for the Rainbow Warriors to depart on Wednesday afternoon on a non-stop flight to San Jose International Airport.

Despite the obstacles, the game is expected to be played somewhere. The Spartans are 4-0 in this eight-week regular season, and seeking a berth in the Mountain West’s title game on Dec. 19. The finalists will be the two teams with the top winning percentages. A criteria for title-game consideration is to meet a minimum requirement. According to the league, teams must play in no less than two fewer conference games than the average number of conference games played by all conference teams. Translation: After Fresno State and Boise State canceled games against SJSU because of the COVID-19-based circumstances, the Spartans probably would need to play UH this week or Nevada in next week’s regular-season finale to meet the minimum.

So who’s fault was it the sjst/boise game got cancelled? Was it boise with the outbreak? Think California just ruined the few great bets we might have had left on sjst, punk ass liberals.

No reason not to play bama 1st half again right? Hoping it less than -17 but I’ll prob play regardless.

appears they sick of Kansas beating them, freaking Texas tech laying -27?!??!? Over is 63 which been perfect in Ku games as well. Think I def like the over and guess there no reason not to fade ju again even with the line getting inflated!! Lol

Give me liberty or give me death! Lol. I think they win outright. Playing the run games of vtech and ncst should have prepared them in a way I don’t think coastal will be prepared to face Willis.

Northwestern game cancelled

off the loss to
I heard 3 of the OL were found in the shower with blood coming out of their eyes, an assistant coach that was only 30 years old literally had his right leg from the knee down fall completely off, also his kid lost both ears, not hearing loss, literally both ears gone. This cold is so scary you have no idea.

The outgoing OC if from Memphis too? Fritz likes the Memphis connection.

So is Hall already gone to Southern Miss or is he staying on for the remainder of this season? If he is gone kind of leaves some question for Tulane's game this week. Do you know who is calling plays this week?
Let me dig. Definitely why I posted it.

capping aspects for sure

also you like the hires?

also you like the hires?

I'll just say I like Tulane transitioning away from the run heavy offense as I think it opens more doors for them and definitely suits their QB. I worry they get too far away from that though. But short answer, anything that keeps adapting their offense in this year's direction is good. They just need more talent at receiver now. Some names escape me, but Tulane has had some great receivers I remember watching when they played in the Superdome. So they can get guys like that.

Just read that LaTech All Conference and team leading WR Adrian Hardy has opted out as has All Conference RB Justin Henderson who ran for over 1000 yards last year leading the team, but is #2 this year behind Tucker.

Hardy is a pretty big loss for their offense.

Here is a contrast for you. Last season Navy QB Malcom Perry set the FBS rushing record for a QB with 2017 yards in 13 games. This year in 8 games Navy QBs have combined to rush for just 151 yards 2.9ypc!

If you want to read further on Navy's QB struggles:

I don’t think they are gonna play, which actually is better bc I’m intrigued by coastal playing byu

its not better, well I mean if Willis out I suppose it better. Dunno how intriguing coastal vs byu is? I liked liberty to beat coastal. Would def rather see liberty vs byu, I think byu would smash coastal but liberty Qb and athletes would give them a chance imo. Plus love the coaching job being done at liberty. Really didn’t understand coastal being 7 point favs or them ranked ahead of liberty? Which of course why it a huge bummer they not playing!! Liberty woulda been my biggest bet of the week!!! That keeps happening lately, really sucks!!

Earlier forecasts had anticipated temperatures in the 20s and snow Friday in Boone NC. Now it looks like it will be a cold rainy night in the low 40s.

Here is a contrast for you. Last season Navy QB Malcom Perry set the FBS rushing record for a QB with 2017 yards in 13 games. This year in 8 games Navy QBs have combined to rush for just 151 yards 2.9ypc!

If you want to read further on Navy's QB struggles:

Perry was navy entire offense, they really didn’t even run the option as much as they put him back in shotgun and simply let him run around to make plays. He was really fun to watch!!

Just read that LaTech All Conference and team leading WR Adrian Hardy has opted out as has All Conference RB Justin Henderson who ran for over 1000 yards last year leading the team, but is #2 this year behind Tucker.

Hardy is a pretty big loss for their offense.

wtf?? You expect that from teams like Texas, not la tech!!

Far as I can tell Jerkovec is playing for BC, Fuckin line is already down from +6 to +4, I don’t think it matters, I like BC to win outright. Long as BC can protect the qb they should pass all over uva, I do see strong chance of rain in forecast which might hurt? Need to see how BC fares containing running QBs as Uva qb has piled up a lot of rushing attempts.

its not better, well I mean if Willis out I suppose it better. Dunno how intriguing coastal vs byu is? I liked liberty to beat coastal. Would def rather see liberty vs byu, I think byu would smash coastal but liberty Qb and athletes would give them a chance imo. Plus love the coaching job being done at liberty. Really didn’t understand coastal being 7 point favs or them ranked ahead of liberty? Which of course why it a huge bummer they not playing!! Liberty woulda been my biggest bet of the week!!! That keeps happening lately, really sucks!!
I just wanna see it bc it’s coastals shot to play a step up in competition

I just wanna see it bc it’s coastals shot to play a step up in competition

I hear ya. I thought liberty was a step up although I suppose a case could be made they similar to ull. I thought liberty was the better team in that game why I couldn’t believe the line. All moot now but They have faced some legit rushing attacks from the acc while I don’t feel like coastal has seen a QB or offense as talented as liberty. I don’t think coastal matches up well at all with BYU, coastal typically out physicals their opponents, they damn sure wouldnt out physical BYU, and this kinda the reason I Havnt pushed for coastal to get more credit, just don’t think their style gives them much chance vs the bigger boys, where as liberty QB and ability to score would give them a fighting chance imo.

Ncst -7 is a rare acc fav I like this week. Just don’t think Gtech matches up well at all here, think the Wolfpack can limit tech ability to run the football which would lead to tech turning it over as they prone to do. Tech awful on 3rd downs amd the red zone on both sides the ball. Game screams a dd win for the really well coached Wolfpack who’s backup qb has settled in, man they would have been super tough this year had Leary not went down but think they over that now. Vastly better team imo. Should roll tech,

Clemson/vatech should see a ton of points! Hokies defense is atrocious and I would think hooker will be able to hang some points once we get into garbage time which will prob be the entire 2nd half!!!

I hear ya. I thought liberty was a step up although I suppose a case could be made they similar to ull. I thought liberty was the better team in that game why I couldn’t believe the line. All moot now but They have faced some legit rushing attacks from the acc while I don’t feel like coastal has seen a QB or offense as talented as liberty. I don’t think coastal matches up well at all with BYU, coastal typically out physicals their opponents, they damn sure wouldnt out physical BYU, and this kinda the reason I Havnt pushed for coastal to get more credit, just don’t think their style gives them much chance vs the bigger boys, where as liberty QB and ability to score would give them a fighting chance imo.
I think BYU routs them. They certainly won't be stepping on the brakes on a national TV game. Not going to be enough to get them in the title picture - but who knows if they move up and try to schedule another big game in a week or two. Also, one thing to come from this year - I better never hear from ADs again that it takes 8 years to schedule non-conference games. Give the people what they want!

I think BYU routs them. They certainly won't be stepping on the brakes on a national TV game. Not going to be enough to get them in the title picture - but who knows if they move up and try to schedule another big game in a week or two. Also, one thing to come from this year - I better never hear from ADs again that it takes 8 years to schedule non-conference games. Give the people what they want!

lol. No shit, even Colorado scheduled a out of conf game on 3 days notice!! No way they still have the balls to use that excuse going forward!!

so is byu for sure gonna go play coastal this week? Saving game day if so! I agree byu will smoke them! I’d lay anything below 2 tds I think! It just a really poor matchup for coastal who mostly bullies the teams they face, ain’t no bullying byu!!

And you want to see what style points look like if they're available?

Watch that BYU / Coastal game.

terrible matchup for coastal imo. They been bullying the rest of the sun belt, they not gonna bully byu. I’d rather be getting the plus money and/or points with liberty but think BYU rolls them while I thought liberty was gonna be a very good evenly matched game.

Back