Week 14: Back in Indy

Marsski

MAC Marvel
79-69, +8.02

Only game on the board that stood out to me is Oklahoma. I hate BM but the kid is leading the country in passing efficiency (again) and they are a fucking juggernaut. TCU got rolled by them last game and will be missing their safety for the first half for fighting vs Baylor and their top tackler missed vs. Baylor so will either miss or be banged up.

I think OK rolls big here, and I didn't want to lose the 7.

In the MAC game, I think 20 is too many...Akron or Over is only way to go imo

Saturday card:

Oklahoma -7 to win 1 unit (-115)
Akron +21.5 to win 1 unit

OSU/Wisky Over 52 to win 1 unit
Parlay: Georgia ML/OSU-Wisc Over 51 half unit to win 1.4
La. Monroe +26.5 to win 1 unit

OSU -3 to win 1 unit (-125)
Ga/Auburn Over 23 2h to win half unit (-115)
Georgia TT Over 11.5 2h to win half unit (-120)
OSU TT Over 27.5 to win 1 unit (-115)

Last edited:
Too many points, I'll take a stab over 21. Akron's defense got better down the stretch...don't think Toledo will have as much success the second go-round.

Wow was 20.5 yesterday so already jumping over three scores. I took the over 57 may have to look at the line if people keep buying Toledo

The Akron number is really jumping out.

This Zip team is in a much better position to compete with Nelson at QB. How Zips matchup on D remains a question, but I am going to assume more success for them on O this game.

The first game was a short week for Akron as they had just played on Sunday at WM. This time around Akron last played Tuesday 11/21 and Toledo last played Friday 11/24. More rest and more prep.

I thought they were better off with Nelson after the Ohio game, but they were absolutely dreadful last week. They didn’t look good against Miami in his first game, but that would be understandable.

So I guess the question is are they more like games 1 & 3, the Ohio game, or somewhere in between?

I thought they were better off with Nelson after the Ohio game, but they were absolutely dreadful last week. They didn’t look good against Miami in his first game, but that would be understandable.

So I guess the question is are they more like games 1 & 3, the Ohio game, or somewhere in between?

Interesting. Unfortunately I didn't see a minute of any of the Tuesday MAC finales. I will have to rely upon hearing how others view that performance. Toledo did have issues with mobile QBs from Tulsa and Ohio, but did ok vs Childers from NIU.

Good thoughts guys.

I missed them last week as well so I don't have anything to throw in on that. I will say that Chuck D'Amato with 10 days to coach em up on D is a major plus.

Back