S Caro?
Rutgers
Purdue
Rice?
SJSU
COL St ?

back later BOL this week ............ :shake:

Last edited:
gonna go back to the Beavs - as painful as it is ......
>> big number for this game - they match up pretty well vs the Ducks - 1H might be better?

Oreg St +14
I want to play it but I'm worried that oregon st. shot their load last week against wash. devastating loss. tough to pick yourself off the mat after that one.

I want to play it but I'm worried that oregon st. shot their load last week against wash. devastating loss. tough to pick yourself off the mat after that one.

Yep ..... probably a Beav homer play by me ha .......
>> just think they match-up well, should be able to stay close

Will definitely be ready to play the Ducks live, if things turn ugly

Reactions: KJ
Nice smack down by EMU to get bowl eligible mahalo brutha…. Caught that ML Sign of a great weekend. I’m interested in your crystal ball thoughts on the big one Michigan -3.5 Ohio st? I feel an Ohio st second half play.. i especially like your Auburn, TCU, & NW (thanks for turning me on to these guys this season). Cheers bud

Nice smack down by EMU to get bowl eligible mahalo brutha…. Caught that ML Sign of a great weekend. I’m interested in your crystal ball thoughts on the big one Michigan -3.5 Ohio st? I feel an Ohio st second half play.. i especially like your Auburn, TCU, & NW (thanks for turning me on to these guys this season). Cheers bud
just an Ohio St lean for me .....

Would any outcome (really) surprise us? - either could get blown out ffs

That's the only likely event I might consider - if Buckeyes get down, they'll probably come back - Michigan I'm not so sure.

A good barometer for me - that I often forget to use ha ..... is for a solid wager I need to have the IDENTITIES of both teams, clear in my pumpkin head. Here - OSU maybe a little bit - Michigan zero = stay far away

gonna go back to the Beavs - as painful as it is ......
>> big number for this game - they match up pretty well vs the Ducks - 1H might be better?

Oreg St +14

I agree. Like the beavs in this spot as well. More inclined to do first half myself.

HOW IS MIAMI LAYING 10' AT BOSTON COLLEGE? ....

Canes have lost 3 in a row, and 5 of 7 - AND 7 of 9 ACC games going back to LY. They stink as a road favorite anyway (3/10 ats). How focused are they on BC, esp on a long road trip in the cold?

BC off 2 losses, with extra rest (Th game) - solid as a home dog (8/12), in their final home game (7/9 ats) .....

I don't even like BC here really - just a small bet to see sorry Miami get this done ha....

Great stuff BA…I think you found a nugget with TCU +the dime. Frogs have the “bowl eligibility” momentum. Can save the season. Sharp work brotha.

Those Spartans of SJSU are a sneaky road dog vs the latest darling, UNLV. Kairee Robinson is a handful. I can’t wait to watch this one…

Flat fading the U has worked out well for the past decade++ this BC team has cajones. Cheers

Hard to believe the Fighting Gundy's don't compete 2H ?
>> Their running game is much better 2H - BYU's rush D MUCH worse

small play

Okie St -10

Those Spartans of SJSU are a sneaky road dog vs the latest darling, UNLV. Kairee Robinson is a handful. I can’t wait to watch this one…

Flat fading the U has worked out well for the past decade++ this BC team has cajones. Cheer
Spartans got loose, that was fun. Auburn 1H was even better…. Ima take a shot with S. Florida -7 In a must win spot.

Any thoughts on the late slate? I just snagged some Okie st live :cool:

Back