Week 13 What Did We Learn

I just saw patty mahomes is like -500 to win mvp and Rodgers is second at +450!?!? Am I crazy to think Rodgers for mvp a great bet at that number? Is there really that much of a gap between those 2?
Statistically? No.

Public perception? Yes. One is the current champ and face of the league, one is only seen on the field and selling insurance.

Statistically? No.

Public perception? Yes. One is the current champ and face of the league, one is only seen on the field and selling insurance.

is the voters perception as skewed as the public’s? I really don’t know. Seems to me Rodgers every bit as valuable to packs success as mahomes is to the chiefs, prob more so honestly. I mean they both been outstanding and with Russ struggles it feels like a 2 horse race where they neck and neck. I imagine if kc ends up catching steelers for the top spot on the afc that would probably seal it, but at same time packers only a game behind saints for the top nfc spot. Maybe Rodgers hitting career milestones will help his cause? Maybe im crazy but it certainly feels like it should be closer than those odds suggest doesn’t it?

He looks sharp....you think he’s a first rounder?
I doubt Saints go that way though...
I think you doubt Mac at your own peril. He will never be the prototype like Trevor or Fields. But he has exceeded all expectations this year. And there are enough "prototype" guys that never produced that maybe Mac deserves a chance. I wouldn't hate it if he came back to Alabama next year though.

I think you doubt Mac at your own peril. He will never be the prototype like Trevor or Fields. But he has exceeded all expectations this year. And there are enough "prototype" guys that never produced that maybe Mac deserves a chance. I wouldn't hate it if he came back to Alabama next year though.

Lawrence the only lead pipe lock franchise changer imo. I think it becoming increasingly easier to play qb in the nfl so certainly give fields, Jones, the byu kid, and the one from ndst we really havnt seen a pretty good chance for success. Per usual it has just as much to do with where ya go as your talent in most cases. Jones might have a better chance if he goes more toward the middle or end of 1st where decent teams draft. Maybe pats will take him which would give him all that much better a chance, we know saban and hoody have a good relationship so maybe saban makes a call and tells him he his guy? I think it damn near impossible to judge the bama QBs since they all gonna look good in that offense with all them top flight wrs. I loved Tua and still don’t know if he gonna be the franchise qb fish need?

Mock Draft at the Athletic has Saints taking Mac Jones in the 1s
Fuck he has another year?!

The concerning part of the Seattle loss was them allowing 190 on the ground when that typically the strength of their defense, while facing a backup qb no less!
Perhaps only a strength because pass D so bad so teams don’t try to run as much.

We've all (myself included as an Eagles fan) been making fun of how bad the NFC East is this year, but have we found the team that might actually be able to do some damage in the playoffs?
And not just saying this because they beat the Steelers, but since Alex Smith took the helm, this is a different team. If Gibson can return, I give them a good shot stylistically in matchups vs Seattle, TB, and even GB.
Am I crazy here?

If you can get pressure rushing just four and leave 7 in coverage, if you can run the ball a bit, and if you have a couple of trustworthy options to catch the ball.....yeah you can be dangerous against anyone.

We've all (myself included as an Eagles fan) been making fun of how bad the NFC East is this year, but have we found the team that might actually be able to do some damage in the playoffs?
And not just saying this because they beat the Steelers, but since Alex Smith took the helm, this is a different team. If Gibson can return, I give them a good shot stylistically in matchups vs Seattle, TB, and even GB.
Am I crazy here?
I don’t see Alex Smith in the postseason outplaying Wilson, Brady or Rodgers. Washington is still 5-7 and dropping passes like a 2-10 team. More hype going on with Washington & Giants than I've ever seen for 5-7 teams.

I don’t see Alex Smith in the postseason outplaying Wilson, Brady or Rodgers. Washington is still 5-7 and dropping passes like a 2-10 team. More hype going on with Washington & Giants than I've ever seen for 5-7 teams.
I think they are solid, though would like to see how they do against a little better competition.

I think they are solid, though would like to see how they do against a little better competition.
Both are upcoming but i think offensively have a lot more pieces needed. Both defenses are playing at a high level but the deficiencies on offense makes me feel they're a year or more away.

i don’t think WFT can overtake nyg since Gmen own the tie break. Looking at schedules I think nyg might actually get to 8-8! I think 7-9 with the tie break enough to edge out Washington and I think the football team last 4 games little tougher for them. Just gonna come down to how Danny dimes plays when he comes back, still not sure I buy him but the defense is legit stout imo.

I also don’t think any nfc playoff team wants to go to NY for the 1st playoff game. Remember how tough a game they gave Tampa on Monday night? They playing better now, real good chance I’ll be on Gmen in round one!

Steelers gonna have to figure out a way to rush the football or their playoff stay gonna be really short.

Carson Wentz sucks.

lol. He will look good in a colts uni next season! Will a 6th round pick get it done? They just want out from the contract most likely! He clearly can’t elevate and carry crap but still think he be far better than say a faker mayfield if you surround him with a talented roster. Of course that might be tough to do considering how big a hit he is to the cap!!

If hurts comes in and the team plays better they might have to give a team a draft pick to take wentz off their hands!! Lol

Back