Week 13 ML Dogs

It's the last week and Hawaii has been good to me. They aren't good on the mainland but SJSU hasn't been the same since before the Fresno game. It's a total flyer but I'm on Hawaii ML small and +15.

I played both UMass and Temple + and put a small ML on Temple.

Miami Fl hasn't won a home game since 9/10. Lost 4 straight. Pitt on the road, they did jump out 14-0 on UVA in the first :16 seconds. But lost by 10 at LV, lost by 18 to UNC...I'm just not that into Pitt. Of course, nobody is ever into Miami. Kind of like them today however. it's been a good series for Miami though, even last year they beat Pitt 38-34 as 9.5 away dog. Actually Miami has won 4 straight vs Pitt, twice outright as dogs.

It's the last week and Hawaii has been good to me. They aren't good on the mainland but SJSU hasn't been the same since before the Fresno game. It's a total flyer but I'm on Hawaii ML small and +15.

I know how in tune you are with the Mountain West, I do feel sometimes the Hawaii on the mainland gets overblown. I think it is more about what type of team they have at the moment vs who they are playing. Hard to hold them Fresno loss against them much. But before that Hawaii lost a close game to CSU (think Hawaii led at HT) and they had a 4th Q lead late that they couldn't hold vs San Diego State. Before their bye the team was still trying to get their feet under them so hard to really be hard on them for the NMSt loss.

Hawaii has a good chance today I think based on how San Jose has been playing and some of the momentum of competitive games that Hawaii has had of late.

Miami Fl hasn't won a home game since 9/10. Lost 4 straight. Pitt on the road, they did jump out 14-0 on UVA in the first :16 seconds. But lost by 10 at LV, lost by 18 to UNC...I'm just not that into Pitt. Of course, nobody is ever into Miami. Kind of like them today however. it's been a good series for Miami though, even last year they beat Pitt 38-34 as 9.5 away dog. Actually Miami has won 4 straight vs Pitt, twice outright as dogs.
I totally agree. I'm just not a Narduzzi fan. I've seen him lose this game before with much better teams.

I've had Akron a lot this year, which sounds bad, but they are actually 4-2 ATS vs MAC and have had some close losses.

NIU is a team that loses but for some reason the oddsmakers continue to show them respect. NIU has lost 4 games as a favorite.

I would like DJ Irons to be playing as I think if he doesn't get hurt vs EMich there is a chance they win that game. The backup just was not as good. I will have to see if I can find some info on Irons.

Played one more....another 3, 4, 5, & 6-teamer RR with:

Florida Atlantic Owls +236
Boston College +300
Northwestern Wildcats +450
Iowa State Cyclones +290
Texas State Bobcats +189
Vanderbilt Commodores +400
Risked $45 (~$1 per Parlay) to Win ~$14,900

BOLTA!

The New Mexico Lobos second half disasters this season should have been turned into some kind of contest or drinking game

I know how in tune you are with the Mountain West, I do feel sometimes the Hawaii on the mainland gets overblown. I think it is more about what type of team they have at the moment vs who they are playing. Hard to hold them Fresno loss against them much. But before that Hawaii lost a close game to CSU (think Hawaii led at HT) and they had a 4th Q lead late that they couldn't hold vs San Diego State. Before their bye the team was still trying to get their feet under them so hard to really be hard on them for the NMSt loss.

Hawaii has a good chance today I think based on how San Jose has been playing and some of the momentum of competitive games that Hawaii has had of late.

Also, like Hawaii in this spot, but the only thing I'm concerned is with SJSU QB Chevan Cordiero...who was UH signal caller for the last 2 years. Ater HC Graham left the program, Cordiero transferred to SJSU.

Pretty sure he wants to light up UH, while UH defense wants to make a statement.

Also, like Hawaii in this spot, but the only thing I'm concerned is with SJSU QB Chevan Cordiero...who was UH signal caller for the last 2 years. Ater HC Graham left the program, Cordiero transferred to SJSU.

Pretty sure he wants to light up UH, while UH defense wants to make a statement.
Good point I hadn't thought of.

Like i said its basically a free roll for me just to have some late nite action.

I knew Umass was a stretch but I figured CC would at least compete. That nmst score is a big surprise. Liberty Looks to have quit and Freeze's name piping up for auburn probably didn't help.

I knew Umass was a stretch but I figured CC would at least compete. That nmst score is a big surprise. Liberty Looks to have quit and Freeze's name piping up for auburn probably didn't help.
Good Lawd...what was the ML Odds on NMSt?

Good Lawd...what was the ML Odds on NMSt?

Looks like it ranged from +1100 - 1350

Shoulda coulda woulda

I again only won 1 ML out of about 5, not all the same amounts, but a net loser again ... if I didn't like trying so much I would surely stop

There were 4 upsets among the 13 games Friday (Western Mich, NC State, Missouri, Nebraska)

There were 12 on Saturday. 2 DD dogs, 1 of which was a 20+. 4 were the TD+ range variety

How about App State losing!? They have now lost SIX games as a favorite this year! Northern Illinois and Oklahoma lost their 5th!

There were 4 upsets among the 13 games Friday (Western Mich, NC State, Missouri, Nebraska)

There were 12 on Saturday. 2 DD dogs, 1 of which was a 20+. 4 were the TD+ range variety

How about App State losing!? They have now lost SIX games as a favorite this year! Northern Illinois and Oklahoma lost their 5th!
incredible....I personally have not witnessed a football season like the one we just went through...every week had ample opportunity.

:popcorn:

incredible....I personally have not witnessed a football season like the one we just went through...every week had ample opportunity.

:popcorn:

It has. There were weeks last year I know for sure that there would barely be any dog winners of significance, like maybe one or two TD dogs winning per week!

Back