Week 13 ML Dogs (Turkey Week)

Took totally different approach with these. Is it too early to have a beer?

#2 - 2, 3, & 4-teamer RR:
South Alabama +231
Mississippi State +276
Maryland +281 for 1st Half
San Jose State +291 for 1st Half
Risking $22.00 (11 parlays at $2.00) To Win $915.45

#3 - 3, 4, & 5-teamer RR:
Pittsburgh U +1141
South Alabama +231
Mississippi State +276
Maryland +281 for 1st Half
San Jose State +291 for 1st Half
Risking $16.00 (16 parlays at $1.00) To Win $6,187.72

BOLTA!!

:beerdrink:
JROCK, this might be bad news for you, but I'm gonna be on every one of those games. Best of luck to you!

This is a very hard week for me as I see many many potentials. Unfortunately I think that Colorado and MTSU were two of the best, but so many out there. Hopefully upsets come in bunches this week and we all get multiple MLs. I'll post back in about an hour after I figure how who my money is on.

Betting on a team to win who has lost the most consecutive games in football, might as well burn my money.

But I do think Akron has a decent chance today. We saw how well Akron was able to play vs Ohio, and in fairness, OU should've won that game be a little more (missed FGs), but still, my point is that vs teams that don't have a lot of troublesome skill weapons, like, OU I think Miami Oh isn;t an awful matchup for Akron. What is a bad matchup? Teams like Western Mich and Kent or teams that put up points and get hundreds upon hundreds of yards in their games. It is true that Akron is a below average team, but they are working their way to shed the bad team label. Have a ways to go, but the offense has been encouraging and the defense is where more improvement needs to happen, hoping that Miami presents that opportunity today.

Texas State flat out has been one of my teams this year. I've rode the highs and I've rode the lows and today I'm going for one more ride. Hate that it is vs Coastal, but I do believe Coastal is starting to slow their roll a little and Texas St is playing some of it's best ball of the year.

San Jose, another favorite team of mine and I am just not sold on Boise still, to my determinant, I faded Boise vs CSU and paid for it. I faded Boise vs Hawaii and nearly paid for it (thank you refs and UH for coming back to cover). I still see a Boise team that is a few steps behind their recent additions and even the recent additions have slipped from the Peterson years. San Jose doesn't just do it with their fantastic receivers and passing game, they actually play some decent defense as well. This group played Boise tough last year and think they are up for it this year.

Hawaii, it might just be me, and it probably is, but I still see unrealized potential in this team. Nevada, no disrespect, I think they have been good, not great. Their O is going to be a challenge for UH and that is where my concern lies. Otherwise, I think UH can find success vs a Nevada D that hasn't faced a team that can/should be able to move the ball and score. Plus there's nothing better than some meaningful action as 3am approaches!

Akron 50 to win 200
Texas State 50 to win 251
San Jose 50 to win 160
Hawaii 50 to win 100

There's probably a dozen others I could dabble MLs on, but I'm going to have 35-40 bets without them, it's just too much to ML every dog you think has a shot.

Betting on a team to win who has lost the most consecutive games in football, might as well burn my money.

But I do think Akron has a decent chance today. We saw how well Akron was able to play vs Ohio, and in fairness, OU should've won that game be a little more (missed FGs), but still, my point is that vs teams that don't have a lot of troublesome skill weapons, like, OU I think Miami Oh isn;t an awful matchup for Akron. What is a bad matchup? Teams like Western Mich and Kent or teams that put up points and get hundreds upon hundreds of yards in their games. It is true that Akron is a below average team, but they are working their way to shed the bad team label. Have a ways to go, but the offense has been encouraging and the defense is where more improvement needs to happen, hoping that Miami presents that opportunity today.

Texas State flat out has been one of my teams this year. I've rode the highs and I've rode the lows and today I'm going for one more ride. Hate that it is vs Coastal, but I do believe Coastal is starting to slow their roll a little and Texas St is playing some of it's best ball of the year.

San Jose, another favorite team of mine and I am just not sold on Boise still, to my determinant, I faded Boise vs CSU and paid for it. I faded Boise vs Hawaii and nearly paid for it (thank you refs and UH for coming back to cover). I still see a Boise team that is a few steps behind their recent additions and even the recent additions have slipped from the Peterson years. San Jose doesn't just do it with their fantastic receivers and passing game, they actually play some decent defense as well. This group played Boise tough last year and think they are up for it this year.

Hawaii, it might just be me, and it probably is, but I still see unrealized potential in this team. Nevada, no disrespect, I think they have been good, not great. Their O is going to be a challenge for UH and that is where my concern lies. Otherwise, I think UH can find success vs a Nevada D that hasn't faced a team that can/should be able to move the ball and score. Plus there's nothing better than some meaningful action as 3am approaches!

Akron 50 to win 200
Texas State 50 to win 251
San Jose 50 to win 160
Hawaii 50 to win 100

There's probably a dozen others I could dabble MLs on, but I'm going to have 35-40 bets without them, it's just too much to ML every dog you think has a shot.
Kato?

Hoping Kato goes for Akron because Gibson makes too many mistakes. I expect Dollard to get his yards on the ground and Kato would make a huge difference with his dual threat ability and good deep ball. I'll look to live bet Zips if he plays...

I checked for Akron Beacon Journal tweets on Akron Zip football...apparently they don't cover the Zips. Kato brings something to the table, but could also be rusty. I'm ok with Gibson just need better decisions.

I do not see San Jose St. on the board at 5Dimes but I don't see it as cancelled as well....I'll take that as a good sign.

Last one for today:

3, 4, & 5-teamer RRs:

South Alabama +211
Mississippi State +276
Kentucky +760 for 1st Half
Pittsburgh U +684 for 1st Half
Maryland +261 for 1st Half
Risking $12.32 (16 parlays at $0.77) To Win $5,646.88

BOLTA!!

I do not see San Jose St. on the board at 5Dimes but I don't see it as cancelled as well....I'll take that as a good sign.

Last one for today:

3, 4, & 5-teamer RRs:

South Alabama +211
Mississippi State +276
Kentucky +760 for 1st Half
Pittsburgh U +684 for 1st Half
Maryland +261 for 1st Half
Risking $12.32 (16 parlays at $0.77) To Win $5,646.88

BOLTA!!
Sjsu is now cancelled.

Back